Iphone Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone Repairs

Wondering if anyone knew anybody that is good at fixing Ipones that wont charge a shit load.

I got a 3gs for free from a friend, and the backlight doesn't work. Just replaced the lcd display and now the touch screen is acting up.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

What is going on exactly with the touch screen? If you bring it to me, I can take a look. I have a few spare parts lying in a drawer and have replaced quite a few part over the years on them

Comment

The backlight doesn't work, so i replaced the lcd and hoped it fixed it which it didn't. I looked into it more, and the 6r8 coil is busted off. Now that its all assembled, the touch doesn't work
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

I have the 3gs as well. I broke the screen about 9 times, and the LCD once.

You can buy a replacement screen + digitizer already put together for like 15$ on amazon. I bought about 9 of them so far.

Use a guide on youtube, and you should be able to do it yourself, just DON'T force anything. It should just go into place.

However, i have noticed that ever since i changed my stock screen, dirt and shit always gets under the screen now. I don't know why, but it does.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002XT355S/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00[/ame]

Check out the other buying options, the one that just loads up is like 17-28 days shipping. The other ones probably have quicker shipping even if they cost a buck or two more.
        Last edited by Hudson; 06-26-2012, 07:04 PM.
        Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

the digitizers are a little fidgety, but it sounds like yall have it under control, im a little far away to offer my service anyways

Comment

There is a computer store in New London we use for my work that has signs for iPhone repairs for 50% to 75% less than Apple. I forget the name right now but It's on broad street just south of the Jeep dealer on the left coming from the Jeep dealer.
            Edit: The Computer Lab
            Last edited by WickedXJ; 06-27-2012, 09:10 PM.
            Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
            93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
            Eric

Comment

PCW fixes them too
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Working...
              X