Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

Our xjs are our rigs, baby, lively hood, we build and wrench to no end. Tonight one gives its life so two may live on in glory and wheel till the heavens fall and the seas rise. This gift will not be in vein for I shall wheel "the shit" out of the axles and bumper till its time to move on.

R.I.P.-Dougs jeep
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Doug's jeep died when you purchased it.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

surprise
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Do you not want the a pillars?.....yeahh now what
        97' zj
        2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Seeing as how you've already parted the Jeep out...yeah I'll take that pillar. They'll match the seats I'm bolting into my XJ.
          sigpic

Comment

I was sad when it sold.
            Now I'm actually more impressed with the fact that I can understand the original post more than anything.

Let us give CF a round of applause for typing like a champ!
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post

Let us give CF a round of applause for typing like a champ!
              Don't let him fool you, it probably took him 10 minutes to make that post.

What saddens me the most is that Doug didn't take the fucking Jeep with him to Montana. Oh well, I guess parting it out to go into other Jeeps is better than it being a street ornament in suburbia Trumbull.
              sigpic

Comment

It's a start, Phil. It's a start.

My favorite part is "Our XJs are our rigs." It brought a tear to my eye.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

It's definitely an improvement from his post in your signature.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    What saddens me the most is that Doug didn't take the fucking Jeep with him to Montana.
                    Would have been cool having it out here for the 4 months it is above freezing during the day, but the cold & long winters would have taken its toll on that old jeep. Not to mention a lot of areas without cell service around here.
                    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                      Our xjs are our rigs, baby, lively hood, we build and wrench to no end. Tonight one gives its life so two may live on in glory and wheel till the heavens fall and the seas rise. This gift will not be in vein for I shall wheel "the shit" out of the axles and bumper till its time to move on.

R.I.P.-Dougs jeep
                      this is the eternal end of all XJs. they were not built to live on forever in their one initial form, but yet to be a collective of pieces and parts to give and recieve from one another. when one gives out there is always another willing to donate substance to that ones cause and livelyhood and so the cycle will continue until the end of all XJs happens...which thankfully none of us should ever see! to their greatness!
                      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                        Would have been cool having it out here for the 4 months it is above freezing during the day, but the cold & long winters would have taken its toll on that old jeep. Not to mention a lot of areas without cell service around here.
                        Yeah, oh well, keep rockin that WJ...thanks for the A pillar, the seats, the gas tank, the window cranks and much more!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                          this is the eternal end of all XJs. they were not built to live on forever in their one initial form, but yet to be a collective of pieces and parts to give and recieve from one another. when one gives out there is always another willing to donate substance to that ones cause and livelyhood and so the cycle will continue until the end of all XJs happens...which thankfully none of us should ever see! to their greatness!
                          97' zj
                          2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                            Our xjs are our rigs
                            YES THEY ARE

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                            X