Wanna be mad? Like actually mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna be mad? Like actually mad

Well here ya go. Maybe I take this shit too personally, but I am legitimately going to say "fuck you" to the jeep brand if this gets pulled off.

Rumor has it this will be brought into production in 2014 under the Cherokee nameplate:

3.2L v6, on the DODGE DART platform.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

You know that thread that Nicole posted about that poor guy who lost his wife and daughter? I read it and the room got dusty, maybe a hint of a tear became to be on my face as I thought of the gut wrenching turn of events that changed that man's life. It was a horrible thing to read.

Then I go on this forum and I view these pictures and suddenly I'm disgusted in myself and my life and everything I have ever done. That 'Cherokee', that abysmal abomination, that singular concept vehicle that seems to have been ravaged by the plague winds of Nurgle and spawned from the boiling acid vats of the lowliest hells have bestowed my heart and mind with the greatest despair. I shed my tears for humanity, I shed my tears for my family as they watch their loved one beat the man who created the concept into a bloody pulp while chanting to the Gods of every religion to tear his body asunder as that the very platelets of his being be wrought upon the Earth in complete discord.

I wonder if they will credit Charles Schulz for the vehicle's overwhelming resemblance to Snoopy the fucking Dog.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-22-2012, 11:47 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i'm seriously looking at a dodge dart for an economical choice in commutation to and fro the land known as claytonia.

Little tidbit oof knowledge for ya there
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        i'm seriously looking at a dodge dart for an economical choice in commutation to and fro the land known as claytonia.

Little tidbit oof knowledge for ya there
        A rotbox Jetta seems to work well for me...

As long as the wipers stay attached to my vehicle Driver's side is wallowed out beyond repair now.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
          A rotbox Jetta seems to work well for me...

As long as the wipers stay attached to my vehicle Driver's side is wallowed out beyond repair now.
          blah blah blah, free titties.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

If you daily drove a '69 Dodge Dart you'd get a lot of free titties....
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

pics don't work. does it look like a tiny porsche cayenne?
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

I like the grand waggy design tho lol and. The pics don't work for me even on allpar.com
                2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                97' zj
                2012 surbra imperza DD
                im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

looks like my wifes god damned nissan rogue!!
                  2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                  1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Thank you for successfully ruining my day....I will now not be able to internally thwart the rage building inside and I may go on a personal full scale invasion of anything I see fit.... I was hoping they would never drag the xj into such shame I say nay nay Jeep, you simply cannot stick a name to a vehicle and expect it to work like before. Two huge middle fingers up to you for this was the final stab.
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

coming from someone who has titties, a new dodge dart definitely would not be the trick to get them for free.
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                        coming from someone who has titties, a new dodge dart definitely would not be the trick to get them for free.
                        that just fixed all my angervation
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

i wanna see thses pics damn it
                          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

i visited allpar and still couldnt get pics
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              you act like i don't have titties

c'mon gurlfren

I also don't really believe that a new dodge dart would equal free boobies.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X