Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to one Thomas F Ratchford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2

and noted Phil. Im sorry Nicole. I give you credit too.

but seriously. that was the greatest open letter i think ive ever read.

I also like that I was referenced in the opening paragraph haha.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

holy fuck. if this was not such good and tasteful jest i would surely commit to my own death after reading this. however, i very much appreciate such humor and applaud you both. this is the best goddamned open letter i have ever read, no matter that it be about myself.

i choose not to dispute these issues with you, as we are not in the cage. however, expect almost certain death upon meeting at the next SIS gathering.

just kidding good job fuckers
      winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

That was really good.

Comment

I am slacking, The first hting I noticed was he was taking in the butt to Mike Rowe, but someone else called it out. ;\
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

At the helm of genos offroad truck, I fucking LOL'd with that one!
            FUCKING GENO

Comment

wow, just wow...perfection

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

just wanna say im actually a good driver. im still alive right? while i seem to drive crazy most of my friends have told me they still feel safe. granted accidents happen but i do a good job of offsetting the odds.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

always flush
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

that was beautiful
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      just wanna say im actually a good driver. im still alive right? while i seem to drive crazy most of my friends have told me they still feel safe. granted accidents happen but i do a good job of offsetting the odds.
                      too bad you're not driving anymore
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

-jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

1. I still have my jeep and i still drive it. Its simply for sale.
                          2. When i do sell my jeep, i will use that opportunity to get my ass into shape. no more fatty.
                          3. When i do return to driving after settling into the military, I will be doing so in a car better suited to my abilities.
                          4. Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            1. I still have my jeep and i still drive it. Its simply for sale.
                            2. When i do sell my jeep, i will use that opportunity to get my ass into shape. no more fatty.
                            3. When i do return to driving after settling into the military, I will be doing so in a car better suited to my abilities.
                            4. Bam.
                            STi!?!?
                            98 XJ RIP
                            05 WRX
                            16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                            Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

oh yeah Mr. Tom

nice...pretty accurate...did u ever recover from that god awful sunburn "I" inflicted on u? Hope it didn't damage your tramp stamp tat!

btw, Mike why not add air fresheners and chrome valve caps to your sig too u web wheeler
                              '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                              '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                              '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                              '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

wow, wtf is wrong with your chest Tom? At first glance as I was scrolling down this I thought those were the tits of a young, yet to blossom girl. your man tits are weird mr ratchford.
                                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Working...
                                X