Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to one Thomas F Ratchford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to one Thomas F Ratchford.

Dear Thomas F. Ratchford,

You may noticed I have given you a middle initial on the letter head and if you are wondering what it stands for, you might be right on the first try.

Fail. Thomas Fail Ratchford. Even the reigning king of Fail, Mr. Fred Hoffstaetter cannot hold a candle to your colossal abundance of unmitigated Failure.

Your consumption of my brownies is merely the first nail in the coffin. You simply ate them, and when confronted, you blamed Mike, pointing fingers away from yourself, using smoke and mirrors and lies and deception. I simply wanted some awesome brownies that Nicole had baked so elegantly for us, but you purged them from the world and then lied over an electronic device. Disgusting, Mr. Ratchford. Disgusting.

The second nail in the coffin is your dire recklessness on the road. It seems your driving skills are that of a fetus at the helm of Geno's Offroad Vehicle. You act with little regard for your own life and for the lives of other around you as your cruise down the highways at almost double the speed limit. What are you trying to prove? Are you attempting to take your life on America's motorways? It will no be surprised when one day I turn on the news and find your body strewn upon an interstate. The Air Force might get you out of $1000 tickets, Mr. Ratchford, but the Air force won't save your life when you side swipe another vehicle at more then 100 miles and hour and your life ends at contact with a Jersey barrier.

This of course brings me to my next point or the third nail in the coffin. You aren't even in a Branch of the Military yet. You have yet to earn those chevrons and wings that others have strive to earn, yet you boast and flaunt it like you have flown 12 combat missions in every war since the Civil. How about you go to Basic Training, and then tell everyone you are part of the United States Military.

The fourth nail in the coffin is your closet homosexuality. If you are in fact truly gay, then please, tell the world and be proud. There is no shame in hiding your true personality. Joining the Air Force does not mean that you have the right to frolic and prance around with other men in a fashion that puts the annual Gay Pride Parade to unnecessary shame. Upon viewing your FaceBook account, I discovered numerous pieces of evidence and pictorial diagrams of you flaunting and embracing those of the male sex. To spare the pupils of those reading this letter, I will post only the ones that do not rape the retinas when viewed.

Are you aware of the shirt that you are wearing? Is that any way to represent the Air Force, a Branch of our Military? I do not think so. If homosexuality is the direction you are heading, then please, let us know. Your talk of boobs and sex with women is repetitive and bore, and quite frankly, we don’t see you getting any in ‘yo face’ as you mentioned in any thread, ever. Again, Smoke and Mirror tactics. You pull the smokescreen of heterosexual talk, and then persistently dribble in your homosexual characteristics. Your thread mentioned the witnessing of two different sets of Mammy Glands, which, of course, I later found out you could never acquire as your own. In fact the only thing that you like to show off, Mr. Ratchford, are your testicles. Putrid and Vile are your actions. Mr. Ratchford. Putrid and Vile.

The Fifth Nail, Mr. Ratchford, the Fifth Nail. Your dreadful and cliché eating habits. I’m aware that you are a member at a “Planet Fitness,” located in Melville, NY. You gloat about how wonderful this gym is for you, with all its ‘hotties’ and free tanning. However, your Facebook photographs are photographic proof that this gym has done nothing to your health in the least bit! A healthy person must maintain a steady nutritious diet and regular exercise, but while you participate in regularly scheduled exercise, you eat as if you live in the waste disposal systems at all local fast food establishments!

Your daily eating routine consists of ten dollars worth of food off of Wendy’s 99 cent menu, Subway sandwiches, Applebee’s half-off nachos, boneless Buffalo wings, and triple chocolate meltdowns from the bowels of Beelzebub himself. These actions and eating habits need to CEASE, Mr. Ratchford. How are you to become an elite fighting unit in the Air Force when you are struggling from withdrawals of these fast foods clogging your arteries. You will cower over your prepared food and wither away, much like a junkie longs for their next fix. Your trembling and drooling with be the laughing stock in the Mess Hall. You barely have 5 dollars to put some gas into your neglected Jeep Cherokee, but every minute of every day you find a way to consume high cholesterol food items en masse.

Now, please, Mr. Ratchford, take these words of advise like the Banhammer to the Nails that seal your coffin and breathe the fresh air, instead of the stagnant pine that lies within your coffin and soul. We are here to help you Thomas, and if you fail to choose, may your soul forever burn in the darkest corner of Hell.

Sincerely,
    Your friends,

HMC Girl Extraordinaire
    Nicole Marie Sorrentino

Esteemed Moderator of SiSOffroad
    ‘Buffalo’ Phil Larocca
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

ow my eyes. How dare you engage in homosexual activities in front of mike rowe.
    Last edited by crosbike; 03-31-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

MOST BRUTAL ONE TO DATE

BRAVO
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Well done Sir, well done.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

He's gooood

Comment

Where my corn at.....

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

amazing own, concise, and totally brootal, left this Thomas F. Ratchford in an ass-cast
              dirty30

Comment

pretty brutal

but in his defense, live it up tom, eat all the junk food you want now, and enjoy it. I let myself go before I went to basic, got to my weight to the heaviest it ever was, 195, and then lost 30 lbs in basic.

i was crazy and wreckless before i went in, now, not so wreckless.

Comment

all i can say is wow. i feel as if tom may cry upon reading this.....but it's SO EFFING FUNNY
                  98 XJ RIP
                  05 WRX
                  16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                  Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

that was epic
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

sorry tom, it had to be done.

twas a wonderful time phil
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                        sorry tom, it had to be done.

twas a wonderful time phil
                        Such a great co-writer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow. impressive phil.

good show.
                          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                            Wow. impressive phil.

good show.
                            I cannot take all the Credit, Nicole was a great help.
                            sigpic

Comment

somebody be on thomas ratchford suicide watch for the next couple hours . . . that was pretty brutal
                              2 tj's
                              3 yj's
                              2 xj's
                              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                              X