• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    this is why its easier to use 20 pieces as a currency
    Truther werds haz nvr bin sprecken
    dirty30

Comment

dude i owe you $120 in nuggets, now, god knows, there could be more to come

gotta pay my debts man. You know you will recieve your nuggets in a timely bassis.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        dude i owe you $120 in nuggets, now, god knows, there could be more to come

gotta pay my debts man. You know you will recieve your nuggets in a timely bassis.
        OHHHH REALLLLY.

Wheres my nuggets punk? I also remember a time when you came to Claytons with nuggets only for yourself and Will and I were there.

I expect you to greet me outside the proper airline gate upon my return to the U.S.
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          What would you do if your car blew up and you needed to write a check for $1500 to be able to get to work all week??
          only 40 bucks to race your dd...

no concern for the risk of getting to work. I assumed there was coin for that just in case. since nothing happened i started to press a little bit.

glad i'm not alone with that thought.

Comment

okay, not that any of this is my buisness.

but WHYYYYY did dizzy drive your jeep that you just purchased.
            I understand the whole you break it you buy it, if that was agreed to before hand than kewl deal. it should have been taken care of MONTHS ago.

personally, when i let people borrow my vehicles (i let mannnnny people wheel my rigs, alllll the time) i know shit will more than likely get fucked up. but i dont have them foot the bill because im the one who gave them permission to drive and have fun. therefore if something happens im the dumby. no hard feelings, and life goes on.

i think you and Timmay are also dumbasses in this sad case of long distance drama. knowing a vehicle is going to get wheeled and not expect anything to happen.

so to the three of you
            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
            some people choose video games
            some choose projects
            some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post

but WHYYYYY did dizzy drive your jeep that you just purchased.
              I understand the whole you break it you buy it, if that was agreed to before hand than kewl deal. it should have been taken care of MONTHS ago.

i think you and Timmay are also dumbasses in this sad case of long distance drama. knowing a vehicle is going to get wheeled and not expect anything to happen.

assuming is bad business, and you just did a whole lot of it

lots of assuming for knowing maybe 5% of the situation. might be best to let this one play as it may between the people involved.
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

This thread makes me want to stomp babies...
                Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
                  This thread makes me want to stomp babies...
                  with spiked concrete shoes
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

assuming is bad business, and you just did a whole lot of it

lots of assuming for knowing maybe 5% of the situation
                    welll when there are fuckin 5 threads with badmouthing back and forth with no details for months on end.... i try and fill in some blanks. and take what i know..... all i know is a jeep was wheeled that wasnt his. shit got fucked up, and there is bad mojo coming from all sides
                    some choose projects

Comment

I do slightly agree with Andy, I let my friend borrow my welder...

I know he's gonna use up the wire but because we're buddies I accept the risk.

THAT SAID.

If said friend accidentally ran my welder over, than i suppose I would expect some recompensation.

EITHER WAY SHITS FAWKED
                      dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                        welll when there are fuckin 5 threads with badmouthing back and forth with no details for months on end.... i try and fill in some blanks. and take what i know..... all i know is a jeep was wheeled that wasnt his. shit got fucked up, and there is bad mojo coming from all sides
                        now theres some truthiness
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

might be best to let this one play as it may between the people involved.
                          exactly, not my buisness. ill continue to lurk and not post my opinions.
                          some choose projects

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post

THAT SAID.

If said friend accidentally ran my welder over, than i suppose I would expect some recompensation.

EITHER WAY SHITS FAWKED

Theres a difference between operating wear and destroying something.

If someone used my truck to move a sofa I wouldn't care that they drove it X miles.

If they moved the couch and backed into a wall I wouldn't be like "oh well I let you borrow it so let me just eat the cost"

Fuck that. You borrow someones shit you're responsible for it and returning it to them in the condition you borrowed it in. If you're not bound by paperwork its in the man code under the category of respect.
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

Fuck that. You borrow someones shit you're responsible for it and returning it to them in the condition you borrowed it in. If you're not bound by paperwork its in the man code under the category of respect.
                              this is 100%. that is just basic understanding of respect and responsibility. i dont understand where the "i let him borrow it so i have to eat it" mentality comes from. this isnt directed at dizzy, but in my opinion if i let someone borrow my jeep, i wouldnt "expect" them to thrash it, and id have to just take it back and fix it afterwards unless i said so specifically.

when i borrow someones rig for work events i am retardedly careful with it
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post

THAT SAID.

EITHER WAY SHITS FAWKED
                                mhmmmmm. i agree, and maybe i defended dizzy a bit to much in my original post. i simply just wanted to make note that when there is a rig being borrowed, that is purposely built to be in fucked up situations. a fucked up situation might just happen. the owner should have thought bout that. (i dont even know who the owner was at that point in time, bummer or timmay?)
                                some choose projects

Comment

Working...
                                X