Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bummer View Post
    4 hours and 13 minutes to go... tick tock.

Have enough money to go racing but not enough for a long term debt? Amazing how that works. I may not be your bank but I do have common sense. If you have enough money to play you have enough to pay some debt.
    I dont have 215 dollars right now i would be more than happy to give it to u next friday i clearly specified that. Give me a fucking break!
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

after 8:13 tonight its 215 times 2.... offers like that are hard to come by.

I might have extended the offer if you didn't go racing but putting your fun before my fun when you have a debt out there is a really dick move.

Comment

after 8:13 tonight its 215 times 2.... offers like that are hard to come by.

I might have extended the offer if you didn't go racing but putting your fun before my fun when you have a debt out there is a really dick move.
        racing cost 40 dollars and i paid for that 2 weeks ago. but my student loan, my car insurance, and cell phone bill had to come first thats why i dont have the money. like i said deke if you gave me 10 days i could have it. if you want the whole 430 thats gonna take alot longer for me to get. i mena i dont make the money you do, granted i dont have the bills you do. but i did try my hardest to save you money on the buffalo repairs. did i have to do that? No, nut i did cause i like you and tim. the fact that i let these repairs to your xj go as long as i did is completely unacceptable i agree. but i can get you the 215 asap. i really feel that all this could have been done over a phone call rather than [publicly over a forum. you never once texted me about this, i did talk to tim about it here and there. but the urgency was never discussed. i'm very sorry i talked to dillion(hydra) and i'm getting those body parts if you get me the paint code for the paint i'kk even shoot them for you. i half a gallon of john deere blitz black sitting right here in my garage now. im sorry for the delay in this and i appreciate your offer i would love to accept it i just dont have the funds to give it to you at this very moment.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

you don't make the coin i do which is why I haven't pressed or texted about it. I made you an offer today and if you can't do it; you can't. no big deal its been this long.

so take a few weeks and get the full amount together. no big deal.

How was the vacation? I'll overlook that as we all need um.

How are the springs for the purple bmw? this is hard since you really didn't need them.

40 bucks coulda been 40 closer to debt free...

Comment

you don't make the coin i do which is why I haven't pressed or texted about it. I made you an offer today and if you can't do it; you can't. no big deal its been this long.

so take a few weeks and get the full amount together. no big deal.

How was the vacation? I'll overlook that as we all need um.

How are the springs for the purple bmw? this is hard since you really didn't need them.

40 bucks coulda been 40 closer to debt free...
            my struts were so blown there wasnt even shock fluid in there any more and bothe front springs were broken aka in need of replacement.

vacation was good seeing as i saved up for it for 5 months. and gave every extra penny i had to, it was definitely needed after the accident

i would rather pay 215 as im buying every other body part as well you kinda had un reasonable time frame as that is 2/3 of one of my paychecks. witch is money i work my ass off for. so forgive me if i'm not ready to just throw it your way even though i owe it to you. my bills come first seeing as im trying to rebuild my credit.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Like i said; take your time and get me the full coin for it.

Comment

Like i said; take your time and get me the full coin for it.
                How bout this if i get it to you in my time frame i give you 2/3 if i dont then ill give u the whole thing. Id really like this shit behind us and be sitting at oneals enjoying a beer together again.
                Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-30-2012, 06:38 PM.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

This thread reminds me of something...........

I wanna get paid too!!!
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

I wanna get paid too!!!
                    You guys are i dentical except for finger prints. Automatically knull and void.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                      You guys are i dentical except for finger prints. Automatically knull and void.
                      what about your teeth?
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

what about your teeth?
                        God dam my retardation "identical"
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I wanna get paid too!!!
                          dude what happened !!!1!!!!1!!1!!1!1111!1!!
                          dirty30

Comment

I remember when all of this happened
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Here's a deal. Be a man and pay your debt in a reasonable time frame.

I'm not gettin in between you two, but i am throwing in my 2 cents.

People get their asses kicked for owing that kinda coin. jus'sayin'

Also on a side note, no one has savings accounts?? Wire him the money, transfer it to a checking and mail a check What would you do if your car blew up and you needed to write a check for $1500 to be able to get to work all week??
                              Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 04-30-2012, 07:55 PM.
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

this is why its easier to use 20 pieces as a currency
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X