Guys, I'm gonna roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I'm gonna roll

and lose my fawkin head by pure centrifugal force while my body gets tossed on top of a nearby building.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/fox17-teen-...,2935311.story

Teen Decapitated in Crash
    The car may have been stolen.

7:11 p.m. EDT, April 10, 2012
    DETROIT, Mich—
    A 16-year-old in Detroit is dead after he was decapitated in a car accident during a joyride. And it took crews a while to find him.

Police say Vollie Brown lost control of his Jeep Thursday night, then went off the road and rolled over several times. The force of that accident took his head off and threw it 50 yards. The rest of his body landed on the roof of vacant building. It was found several hours later after it was spotted by a helicopter.

"He's also going to be fighting a force we know as centrifugal force and he will be literally tumbling in that vehicle like clothes in a dryer," says Detroit Police Detective Christopher Weitzel. He also adds this kind of thing has happened before, and that you see it more often with high-speed crashes.

Investigators are now looking into how fast the teen was going and say it could have been anywhere from 70 to 90 miles per hour. They also say that car may have been stolen.

Tuesday night, friends and family are still working out funeral arrangements.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Wow

Comment

Wow indeed.
      2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

holy shit....
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i heard he was in a rush to get to a vollie ball game....

shoulda used his head.
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Insanity
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

holy fawk
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Considering that Centrifugal Force isn't real, i'd love to have it rip my head off my body.

Lack of my body's Centripetal Force to match with that of the cars and keep my head intact on my shoulders, now that's a different story.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Sorry, i just couldn't stop myself.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                    Considering that Centrifugal Force isn't real, i'd love to have it rip my head off my body.

Lack of my body's Centripetal Force to match with that of the cars and keep my head intact on my shoulders, now that's a different story.
                    flexing textbook memory muscles isnt going to impress anyone schoolboy
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

I think you're confusing centrifugal force, centripetal force and inertia.

Centrifugal force is latin for 'center fleeing' while centripetal force is also known as center seeking force. Since he was ejected from the spinning car, that is centrifugal force as the car is the 'center'. If his body matched the inertia of the car, he would be fine but didn't causing an acceleration on his body, moreover his head, in a center - fleeing force.
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

the plot thickens.
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

by knowledge
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

same concept.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

does this mean my graphic design degree makes me more learned in physics than zullos engineering one?
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X