Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    You got beat by a Miata?
    Nope, raced the Jetta.

To his credit he ended up within a second of my time.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Bummer View Post
      Imagine the english language is a tender young cabana boy named Felipe. You are the traveling, lonely, sexually frustrated businessman named Jorge. One day you meet Felipe and begin to earn his trust. You learn a little about him, just enough to take advantage of him. Then one day you take Felipe, and in an attempt to serve your own selfish desires you rape him. You violate him. You turn Felipe's anus into a playground of blood, feces, and tears. After what you've done to Felipe, he will never be the same. He will never trust again. Never love again.

Shame on you, Jorge. Shame on you.
      epic is the only word that could describe that..
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
        Nope, raced the Jetta.

To his credit he ended up within a second of my time.
        after all the smack talk i wouldnt give anyone credit...you won. soak it up biotch
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Also; I'm sick and tired of your inability to speak the english language. You go way beyond simple 'grammatical errors'. Imagine the english language is a tender young cabana boy named Felipe. You are the traveling, lonely, sexually frustrated businessman named Jorge. One day you meet Felipe and begin to earn his trust. You learn a little about him, just enough to take advantage of him. Then one day you take Felipe, and in an attempt to serve your own selfish desires you rape him. You violate him. You turn Felipe's anus into a playground of blood, feces, and tears. After what you've done to Felipe, he will never be the same. He will never trust again. Never love again.

I`m going to sit in a hot shower clutching my knees while crying

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          after all the smack talk i wouldnt give anyone credit...you won. soak it up biotch
          Seriously dude. Start rubbing it in. This isn`t Everyones A Winner Offroad.
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

This. Hux, you beat dizzy in a slower car by a solid second and a half, two seconds.

Pics will be up later.

Good time today.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

blame a hangover for not being able to drive? What was your reason for crashing into a pole on a straight road again?

Time and time again you wreck or can't drive. Maybe its not the car, booze, etc. Maybe its you.

I've put hundreds of people onto back boards. I've strapped many heads down. ya know what? 99.9% of the time it was totally un-needed.

Also; I'm sick and tired of your inability to speak the english language. You go way beyond simple 'grammatical errors'. Imagine the english language is a tender young cabana boy named Felipe. You are the traveling, lonely, sexually frustrated businessman named Jorge. One day you meet Felipe and begin to earn his trust. You learn a little about him, just enough to take advantage of him. Then one day you take Felipe, and in an attempt to serve your own selfish desires, you rape him. You violate him. You turn Felipe's anus into a playground of blood, feces, and tears. After what you've done to Felipe, he will never be the same. He will never trust again. Never love again.

Anything in bold is a grammatical error, red is any punctuation you forgot. You have to look carefully to find the bolded punctuation.
              dirty30

Comment

• [Gloat]

[/Gloat]
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Bold won't show up in quotes, have to size up the text itself.

Dizzy didn't hit any cones, but he owes me a 20 pc for OCing the first three attempts.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    Bold won't show up in quotes, have to size up the text itself.
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Ya know Will. My Sport Touring forum has a spell check option before you post. It might be a worthy investment here.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Buffalo Phil;286669]Bold won't show up in quotes, have to size up the text itself.
                        QUOTE]

You missed the point

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          oh...LOL.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            oh...LOL.
                            Oh*

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                              Oh*

How long are you going to be on that boat, cranky pants?

sigpic

Comment

• Here's the point:

(That is a correctly used colon by the way)

If you want to comment on someone's English skills (notice the capital "E"[and the correct use of quotation marks]), you'd better know your shit.

If Dizzy is raping the language, Bummer is the pastor who touches English behind the pews every Sunday and yet still can't seem to figure out how "the device" works.
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X