who hates flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who hates flying

last night i was on a southwest airlines flight bound for hartford ct from orlando. we got on the plane which was already ten minutes late( no biggie). then were sitting there and they inform us that they are waiting for another plane to land, with people that are supposed to join our flight. that started to agitate me a bit then they inform us we have to wait 40 minutes. now im pissed no plane waited for me when mine and tims flight was delayed coming from keywest, we had to wait four hours for another flight. when the people get on one of em sits next to me and says. Wow that was close i almost didnt have time to stop and grab a sandwhich. i was like dude we waited 40 minutes for you and you have the nerve to take more time to get a cold cut combo? then we had to wait for thier luggage. long and short of it we were late 1 hour and twenty minutes. i was so pissed off at the lack of organization they had on them i will never fly southwest again. end rant lol.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Dude a 1 hour wait does not justify you bitching. Apparently, you dont fly often.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      Dude a 1 hour wait does not justify you bitching. Apparently, you dont fly often.
      QFT
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I just think it was horse shit how we were boarded then told to wait. For people that could have caught the next flight.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Truth be told...

Comment

I used to love flying, now I still love to fly but I HATE everything before and after we are in the air. I've been on the plane for three hours waiting to take off after being held up by tsa for having a "suspicious amount of locks" while in uniform flying on orders. I can't stand it, used to be fun to fly and be at the airport, not its just too much hassle and waiting.
            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
            My "Bucket" Build
            MilitaryJeepers.com
            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Sounds like a pretty normal day of flying........ An hour wait is nothing now.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                Sounds like a pretty normal day of flying........ An hour wait is nothing now.
                i understand it just sucked cause my ride was at hartford at 1130 to get us and she had to sit and wait till1 as well
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                  i understand it just sucked cause my ride was at hartford at 1130 to get us and she had to sit and wait till1 as well
                  Oh fucking wahhh. Air travel is predictably unpredictable.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                    I just think it was horse shit how we were boarded then told to wait. For people that could have caught the next flight.
                    There are way worse situations then having to wait 40 minutes. Try flying in a 777 or the two level air bus. It takes them 45mins - 1 hour to board alone

Comment

There are way worse situations then having to wait 40 minutes. Try flying in a 777 or the two level air bus. It takes them 45mins - 1 hour to board alone
                      Yeah, like having to change planes after 2 hours because the front tire is flat. That was an assload of fun.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Yeah, like having to change planes after 2 hours because the front tire is flat. That was an assload of fun.
                        Sounds it. Last Christmas I had an 8 hour layover in France on the way to Egypt to meet the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Better to find out it is flat prior to take off than on landing.
                          Ryan
                          2013 Wrangler

Comment

if you fly, chances are you'll have to deal with some nonsense along the way. if you don't then you probably just got lucky.

and if you were on the other plane you would have hoped they would have held it for you and this would have been an entirely different rant!

Comment

You still saved 22 hours over driving, I don't see what the problem is
                              1992 xj Briarwood
                              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
                              Welded front and rear
                              13' LED roof lights
                              Disco ball
                              Truck nuts
                              Spinners

Comment

Working...
                              X