Adderol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adderol

It keeps you awake...... I had to study for a test so I took one. I studied from 5:30PM until 4:30AM non stop.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Did you read the entire text book twice?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

isnt that A.D.D medication
      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
        isnt that A.D.D medication

yes, yes it is, but it is basically legalized speed. I used to be prescribed it in high school but hated it so i stopped taking it. However, if you have a lot of work that needs to get done than it is great
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i took a buddies in highschool once, i had no motivation to goof off and just stared and listened to all my teachers. shit turns you into a zombie.

its a shame they actually give this stuff to kids.
          87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

I think it has different effect on people, I took one in high school too because i thought it would calm me down and I could pay attention. completely wrong, i was wired! I couldn't sit still I was bouncing off the damn walls
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

my suitemates took it my freshman year around finals...i think they stayed up til like 6 or 7 a.m., then napped for an hour or so, and went off and took their finals...it's insane stuff
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Took Adderol 1 time before a presentation... worst presentation EVER.
                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

I figured youd be up non stop doing what you need to do, but youll crash hard after that. That's when it'll kick your ass if you ask me.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

I was on concerta all high school and hated it, I'd be a zombie all day, and if I took it too late I wouldn't sleep. I hated that shit so I stopped, that and my doctor told me it would be hard to get insurance when I was older if I was still on it
                    dirty30

Comment

i made the mistake once of taking quite a bit ot stay up. i will just say bad times and i played in the snow for like an hour in shorts and a shirt to cool my body down. NEVER AGAIN

Comment

I want to take it again.....my attention span in class is getting worse and worse. I fell asleep in automotive lecture today until my teacher proceeded to say Mr. marcelliani can you answer the question. I wanted to be like thats not my name its marcelliano, but it was a new class so I figured it was good enough that he got all of the other letters correct. I proceeded to answer the question about batteries.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

im gonna take one before the rcrocs comp. should be fun
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

when I took it I felt like I had to piss every 5 seconds. That alone pissed me off to the point where I won't take it again. I'll stick to good ol' regular speed.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

blahhh i was on adderol as a kid. worst shit ever. makes you not eat. say goodbye to your social life. you become a zombie. its pg coke. take to much and u get seizures
                              2 tj's
                              3 yj's
                              2 xj's
                              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                              X