• Show
Clear All

• THERE WE GO. Fuck yeah KEENEY.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
      This shit is getting too real for me.
      Real is an ice cube to the face on the high way real is a bottle of gear oil on your windshield you better build one or ill cover yout car in gear oil mobil for sure im crazy ill do it too
      2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
      97' zj
      2012 surbra imperza DD
      im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

• Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
        Real is an ice cube to the face on the high way real is a bottle of gear oil on your windshield you better build one or ill cover yout car in gear oil mobil for sure im crazy ill do it too
        You don't want to let Ignorant Matt out of his cage.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
          this was your idea man! cmon guys we gotta help dickerman out...phil, matt, he cant drift on dreams...i mean, he IS the reason we're building this shit...
          HAHA,Thanks. Not drifting on dreams was hilarious.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Dude I know but I can't get the fucking parts for him. He's gotta put effort into this too!
          Relax, Relax... I'm getting them all... Just still deciding on what I want to do for the rear end. I just don't want to go out and buy all the stuff if you're going to end up with 8' of scrap you don't need.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• im not sayin get the parts, i just mean lend a helping hand ya know?
            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• is enjoying the fuck outta this barbaque chicken pizza i have in front of my right now
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• i got ideas brewing.....i think ill go with pegs for simplicity.... prolly run a front brake too..... wut r u guys thinking for seats?.... a tractor seat would be awesome.
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

• im still deciding about seat...almost anything could work...in that forum that alex posted some guy used a shovel so i mean, aslong as mine has padding im livin large in my eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                    i got ideas brewing.....i think ill go with pegs for simplicity.... prolly run a front brake too..... wut r u guys thinking for seats?.... a tractor seat would be awesome.
                    Honestly, whatever I can find.

I want to see if I can get the rear facing seats out of a Subaru Brat...
                    sigpic

Comment

• I might have an in on some old plastic auditorium seats, those should work well.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• thats exactly what i was thinking matt...if you do come across them lemme know, or try to get your hands on an extra...

Comment

• Im going to just take whatever I can find... Ideally, one of those old blue school seats...

Also- for tires...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnbJKRz9CI&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

How much do you guys guesstimate something like this running? ^
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• the most expensive part is the PVC a 10' stick of 6" is 45 dollars, but if we all throw down you can get 6 trikes worth out of it, which breaks down to less than 8 dollars a person

but the MDF (medium density fiberboard) couldnt be more than 10 bucks id imagine

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                              the most expensive part is the PVC a 10' stick of 6" is 45 dollars, but if we all throw down you can get 6 trikes worth out of it, which breaks down to less than 8 dollars a person

but the MDF (medium density fiberboard) couldnt be more than 10 bucks id imagine
                              That's a good price for you guys to pitch in.
                              sigpic

Comment

• the only thing that makes me thing is whats stopping that MDF from popping outtta the PVC when drifting...thats some dirt i dont want to eat...i like the idea of inflating wheels inside pipe better...

Comment

Working...
                                X