No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can sleeve two pieces of tube together, it should be fine for this application.

Sorry phil but you're not getting 3 feet of my 1.75"
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
      i can sleeve two pieces of tube together, it should be fine for this application.

well if yall wanna have a trike build fest on saterday i have a welder, gas, and space to do it at my house, yall are more than welcome...
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

I told you to fucking sleeve some pieces together, foolpiece. We discussed this the last 2 hours. LOL.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post

well if yall wanna have a trike build fest on saterday i have a welder, gas, and space to do it at my house, yall are more than welcome...

I should be around... I am pretty far behind on these builds it seems...still trying to figure out what im using for most of it... I just want to finish frame for now.

I work in Woodbridge...And I work Saturday around 3:30PM.. I would be down for this though, I imagine.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I'd accept the offer, but I'll be utilizing the machine shop I have at my disposal. I'm machining some of the parts for the rear axle so I need to use my lathe.
            sigpic

Comment

if you bring the two bikes you have in those pictures im certain we can make something good
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I'd accept the offer, but I'll be utilizing the machine shop I have at my disposal. I'm machining some of the parts for the rear axle so I need to use my lathe.
                wish i had a lathe so the tube fit together better when i welded them

Comment

I don't think I can't bring the second one... I'm just going to steal the first one out of the basement because it's not even worth a donation. I'll let you know for sure later on...

Comment

wish i had a lathe so the tube fit together better when i welded them
                    You can come down to my shop one day and true that shit up.
                    sigpic

Comment

• alrighty...i said bring both cause that should be sufficient tubing for sure, but idk if we could pull it off with just one frame...depends on how wide you want your rear

Comment

• This shit is getting too real for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          This shit is getting too real for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            This shit is getting too real for me.
                            this was your idea man! cmon guys we gotta help dickerman out...phil, matt, he cant drift on dreams...i mean, he IS the reason we're building this shit...

Comment

• Dude I know but I can't get the fucking parts for him. He's gotta put effort into this too!
                              sigpic

Comment

• reading this thread makes me wana bend some tube and make something.... maybe ill make one next week
                                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                                some people choose video games
                                some choose projects
                                some choose welding random things together

Comment

Working...
                                X