Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish my welds looked like that
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
      wish my welds looked like that
      You can tell with they look like with that shitty pic?
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Ok im going to build one now i have the perfect seat lol.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• I just wanted to thank Tim for the wealth of knowledge and insight that he has bestowed upon the great members of this forum today regarding drift trikes and, to me, it became real.

Apparently these things are a lot more hardcore than just bolting a rear axle onto a fucking chopped up bike frame.

Even at my stage in the game, I have a lot more to do. Going to upgrade my brake system up front and see what else I can do to get optimal performance with mine on a decent budget. I'll be reinforcing my frame big time and adding the seat tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

• yea ill figure out something to make the disk brake setup i have work im sure...then just gotta get the front end on and PVC and ill be good

i gotta get some pics on here
            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Haha well i will definitely be watching this thread now sooooooo fill me in on anything important i missed im not reading back all the way

Phil , im up at school for 2 weeks......... I have brakes... and possibly front wheel for this thing and i might be able to find a steel fork with tabs already... but i wont kno 100% till i get home
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                Haha well i will definitely be watching this thread now sooooooo fill me in on anything important i missed im not reading back all the way

Phil , im up at school for 2 weeks......... I have brakes... and possibly front wheel for this thing and i might be able to find a steel fork with tabs already... but i wont kno 100% till i get home
                Keep me in the loop, dude. I want this thing to be legit. I appreciate the help!!

You didn't miss much, 13 pages of people going 'IM BUILDING ONE' and the only ones coming from the woodwork are mine, Ben's and Dickerman's who is all but a chopped frame at the moment.
                sigpic

Comment

• hahaha ok cool ........ has anyone made a build thread yet? i mean if there is this much interest and you guys say there is a closed road to run them down........ i dont see why there is no race plans yet? .... the first ever Drift Trike Race. could draw quite the crowd
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• I'm building one, I just need to use a weekend that isn't stuffed with a concert and a meet-and-greet to start construction.
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• 1) The build pictures are in this thread.
                      2) The "closed course" that I've mentioned is the backside of East Rock, It's long, twisty, and closed off to cars. Dillion also had a road behind his house.
                      3) Never set up race plans before you have people to race, It's just a waste of time.
                      4) You'll be the first know. You have one or going to build one?
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Yeah, Ben made a build thread but I refuse to poison our tech forum with fucking Bikes.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          1) The build pictures are in this thread.
                          2) The "closed course" that I've mentioned is the backside of East Rock, It's long, twisty, and closed off to cars. Dillion also had a road behind his house.
                          3) Never set up race plans before you have people to race, It's just a waste of time.
                          4) You'll be the first know. You have one or going to build one?
                          i dont have one..... i work at a bike shop and see a few of these come thru each year

jeeps= my time off of work so im not going to build ( kinda get sick of bikes after a while) BUT i do plan on helping out the cause! and i am very interested to see how they turn out!
                          -57 GMC Pickup
                          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                            i dont have one..... i work at a bike shop and see a few of these come thru each year

jeeps= my time off of work so im not going to build ( kinda get sick of bikes after a while) BUT i do plan on helping out the cause! and i am very interested to see how they turn out!
                            I hear you on that, when I'm done with work, I pretty much hate guns.

If you are like us, you'll build one from your scrap pile and make a trike from scratch for cheap.
                            sigpic

Comment

• People actually bring these things through? What the fuck....
                              What happened to the good old days of making a horrible piece of shit and using it until you get tetanus and die?

People make me siCk.

Oh, and what bike shop do ya work it?
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                                People actually bring these things through? What the fuck....
                                What happened to the good old days of making a horrible piece of shit and using it until you get tetanus and die?

People make me siCk.

Oh, and what bike shop do ya work it?
                                you gunna bring yours when it breaks?

Comment

Working...
                                X