• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    im not trying to motivate you, i am just a guy that recognizes the facts
    Well, I admire that.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• if i get the PVC for free i wont have to buy shit cause i have MDF at my house i think and a threaded rod that may be long enough...
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
        Well, I admire that.
        i predict a good nights sleep tonight
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
          kinda sad considering this was his dream you know...
          It's not that sad... There is really no surprise going into this that I probably wasn't going to do much.

Comment

• vp X: I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think it's pretty fucking absurd that you guys all had connections and scraps lying around in the perfect amounts to build a fucking tricycle made for drifting.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• AND FURTHERMORE.....

That if mine ever is actually completed, it's going to take twice as long to build and is going to be by far the least safe trike of all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                vp X: I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think it's pretty fucking absurd that you guys all had connections and scraps lying around in the perfect amounts to build a fucking tricycle made for drifting.

dude of you used everything you have in the pictures you posted we can make one for you too...you wouldnt even have to buy wheels, those power wheels are plastic and will work for drifting
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

dude of you used everything you have in the pictures you posted we can make one for you too...you wouldnt even have to buy wheels, those power wheels are plastic and will work for drifting

Haha, I know, I know...

In all seriousness, I'll have everything except the rear axle in my possession by tomorrow. The only reason I feel behind is because I don't even really have a plan for it yet. haha... We'll see how it goes once I (we) get this frame all welded up properly.

Comment

• you can use the rear axle in the power wheels...those plastic wheels are connected somehow, its EXACTLY what you need...

Comment

you can use the rear axle in the power wheels...those plastic wheels are connected somehow, its EXACTLY what you need...
                      Lol, I looked that up last night. Go google it... You'll see why I should probably try something different. ;x

Comment

• What if I used a leaf spring for the frame...

Built in suspension
                        dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          i bet dickermans bike will be the worst
                          Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          It doesn't work on me because I agree 100%.

Really, It's a no win situation motivation wise because the more awful mine is... The better I'll consider it.
                          Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          vp X: I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think it's pretty fucking absurd that you guys all had connections and scraps lying around in the perfect amounts to build a fucking tricycle made for drifting.
                          Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          AND FURTHERMORE.....

That if mine ever is actually completed, it's going to take twice as long to build and is going to be by far the least safe trike of all!
                          It was at this point I introduced my computer screen to a delightful mix of a frosty guinness and bits of samoa cookie

Edit: Also, IMHO I think this is the best shenanigans has seen in a long time. This is the kinda ridiculous shit we've been looking/waiting for
                          Last edited by hippie metal; 03-09-2012, 12:38 AM.
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• I'm really tempted to throw a weedwacker engine on one seeing as I have three sitting in my garage. But I feel the PVC wheels would just disintegrate

Comment

• Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                              I'm really tempted to throw a weedwacker engine on one seeing as I have three sitting in my garage. But I feel the PVC wheels would just disintegrate
                              i agree under power they wont hook up for shit...maybe once you're already moving but from a dig you wont go anywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                                It was at this point I introduced my computer screen to a delightful mix of a frosty guinness and bits of samoa cookie

Edit: Also, IMHO I think this is the best shenanigans has seen in a long time. This is the kinda ridiculous shit we've been looking/waiting for
                                Well then my work here is already done.

Clearly, I'm simply a shenanigans coordinator!

Comment

Working...
                                X