No announcement yet.

Subaru BRZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to being proud of being the only manufacturer offering awd standard on all models... More than kinda disappointing to me anyway.
    -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
      What ever happened to being proud of being the only manufacturer offering awd standard on all models... More than kinda disappointing to me anyway.
      So you want them to keep producing the same cars as they have been for the past 10 years? I think its great that they are adding another performance minded vehicle to the lineup, offers people who don't want a WRX the chance to own a Subaru

Comment

Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
        Who even does that anymore. Some people don't need all wheel. Not every BMW has the x drive including the ah god m3 fahk
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

BORKED

Clearly a small Japanese man with a calculator and pocket protector has chosen the music for this clip, but you get the idea of the car.

Comment

i actually like that......

they seem like fun little cars and they look pretty cool too
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
            X