No announcement yet.

This isn't port...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing the people on the starboard side got stuck in their rooms or under the ship.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

This happened 3 days ago people. Does no one stay up with current events? Do you guys know that Michael Jackson is dead?

Comment

One of the news sites was reporting pics of the capt drinking with guests shortly before departure.

Apparently the ship tilted pretty quickly so anybody starboard had their rooms full of water quick. Plus I'm sure trampling and other shit in the scramble to get off.
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
          Do you guys know that Michael Jackson is dead?
          wait what?

Comment

People were ripping life vests off others in the panic, it happened Friday the 13.

Comment

BEEP! BEEP! we"re sailing
              2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
              97' zj
              2012 surbra imperza DD
              im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                People were ripping life vests off others in the panic, it happened Friday the 13.
                Must have been Jason vorhees
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                  BEEP! BEEP! we"re sailing
                  It's a big fucking rock...we're sailing!
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

some of the stories survivors were telling were pretty insane. apparently the crew on the ship had NO idea how to operate a situation like this either
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Apparently, the captain was the first person off the ship instead of managing the problem. The crew had to beg him ro come back, to which his response was 'but its dark outside'

I give the crew credit trying to get 4000 plus people off the ship.

Comment

Apparently, the captain was the first person off the ship instead of managing the problem. The crew had to beg him ro come back, to which his response was 'but its dark outside'

I give the crew credit trying to get 4000 plus people off the ship.

Comment

This happened 3 days ago people. Does no one stay up with current events? Do you guys know that Michael Jackson is dead?

Comment

Ehh I'm Alex crosby I'm fucking cultured and shit :fartnoise:

Comment

They played the tape of the coast guard ordering the captain back asking if he was refusing. He just says no I'm not refusing.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                Ehh I'm Alex crosby I'm fucking cultured and shit :fartnoise:
                                lol i just view the news. wah

Comment

Working...
                                X