• Show
Clear All

This thread sucks!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
      This thread sucks!

I think you need to go do a jump, rally it, and what ever else again and this time have will tape it with his fancy equipment and camera skills, that would be
      Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
      93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
      Eric

Comment

This is worse than that thread about the lonely guy looking for facebook friends!
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Dizzy, you're seriously an idiot. You mention how you can't drive an XJ cause your body hurts, yet you can jump a car and be fine? Then talk about how many things you've done to this Volvo, yet theres no video of these event because nobody had battery life left? Meaning you guys were doing unsafe things, and NOBODY had a phone in case things went south? I usually keep to myself on this forum, and I really don't tear into you as most here do, but this thread is seriously the worst ever, and I swear Ryan's right when he says you must wake up and think how can you look dumber and contradict yourself even more on SiS
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
            Dizzy, you're seriously an idiot. You mention how you can't drive an XJ cause your body hurts, yet you can jump a car and be fine?

Volvos man. Comfort city
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
              This thread sucks!
              This guy! ATM
              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                Dizzy, you're seriously an idiot. You mention how you can't drive an XJ cause your body hurts, yet you can jump a car and be fine? Then talk about how many things you've done to this Volvo, yet theres no video of these event because nobody had battery life left? Meaning you guys were doing unsafe things, and NOBODY had a phone in case things went south? I usually keep to myself on this forum, and I really don't tear into you as most here do, but this thread is seriously the worst ever, and I swear Ryan's right when he says you must wake up and think how can you look dumber and contradict yourself even more on SiS
                Smart man
                Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Volvos man. Comfort city
                  Their seats are like riding in the hands of god

Comment

I have a video of a rally/demo Derby/ stupid shenangigans but its its kinda boring to watch has a few good spots but the rest is kinda boring.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                      Idol at 7000 ya that's normal u retard.
                      Oh I forgot how much of a rocket scientist you are!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                        Oh I forgot how much of a rocket scientist you are!
                        Degrees from Sam Houston institute Of technology and Franklin university of cranial knowledge.
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Degrees from Sam Houston institute Of technology and Franklin university of cranial knowledge.
                          Is that what they are calling the 'Dora the Explorer' certificate these days?
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

They gives those away in a crackerjack box?.... I'm not even going to say what I really want to say but someday reality might hit and you'll stop tellin stories or someones gonna clean your clock for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                              IDLE.....

you're all fucking morons.
                              Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                              Volvos man. Comfort city
                              OK, I fucking lol'd hard

Comment

I have a video of a rally/demo Derby/ stupid shenangigans but its its kinda boring to watch has a few good spots but the rest is kinda boring.
                                I was in it when we it was jumped. And the rolling happened at like 2 am so nobody had any phone life left
                                +1 Ryan

So, posting high revs is sweeter?

The first quoted post in of itself is a contradiction, nevermind the second quoted post adding to the contradicting

Comment

Working...
                                X