internet speed issues? HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet speed issues? HELP!

I know some junk about computers but I need some help, i can run speed tests all day and get good numbers like below but when i want to stream videos off youtube or anywhere the buffering seems comparable to dial up. Anybody know something I don't?

its youtube , happens alot
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

I have issues as well but and my internet shows reasonable speeds when I speed test it. I have called them many many times and they've been here before but nothing has helped. I attribute it to throttling as I download a lot. Comcast has been brought before the supreme court for this before and I know they are doing it to me so I've blatantly told them that until they stop I plan on getting people out here as often as possible and taking as much of their support representatives time as possible to cost them as much money as I can until they stop purposely slowing my internet down. Comcast has admitted to throttling and the fact that they are allowed to do this and do it is complete and total
      Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
      93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
      Eric

Comment

are you at work or at home?

what computer are you using

have you updated the browser you are using?

have you updated flash?

many things could be the issue
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I am at home, I'm using my laptop that I've had for a few years.
          I just updated firefox and flash so we will see if I have any success.
          Thanks Dana

Comment

Working...
          X