new fast and furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fast and furious

So it comes out the april 3rd at midnight. all these people are going to be street racing after. next to the lows theater in danbury there is a perfect quarter mile right next to it. so who wants to bring there jeep and run over ricers with me lol just all those ricers i think it would be cool to have a group of lifted jeeps.

I want to go see it, ill prolly go see it friday cause im off.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

ill race the fallopian tube, fast bro

Comment

I want to see it, the only one in the series that I didn't like at all, was the second one. Don't know what theater I'm going to though, or what day.
        Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
        My "Bucket" Build
        MilitaryJeepers.com
        ‚——P--;===±--= <-
        !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

That strip is gone. has been for a while. there is now a Lowes hardware in its place. but yes, when it was there i went down in my jeep and watched all the dumb ass ricers get busted by the cops for trying to race and do smoke shows and shit.

opening night for Fast and the furious movies=the best night to hang out at the movies haha
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I think im going at mid night next friday when it comes out just to watch all the racing after maybe ill run over a civic with my jeep lol

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
              That strip is gone. has been for a while. there is now a Lowes hardware in its place. but yes, when it was there i went down in my jeep and watched all the dumb ass ricers get busted by the cops for trying to race and do smoke shows and shit.

opening night for Fast and the furious movies=the best night to hang out at the movies haha
              dude its a diffrent strip one close to the brige i was told.

Comment

I drove home tonight and took the pike. What a bunch of tools out there. I'll go see the movie for sure, and then shit on a civic with the Jeep on the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post

god i hate you. and I think he's referring to white turkey behind stews. either way - stupid idea, there will be increased police presence in the area.

Comment

I'll be bringing out the Rice Citations for this
                    1998 XJ.....Finally.
                    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

It's a fun thought, but the cops will definitely be all over that.

Comment

let's face it, if jeepinjosh thought it would be a super-cool idea to "drive over ricers racing down the street" you can bet the cops will be there, and I will not be.

Comment

I feel like the movies went down hill after the first one. Thats just my opinion and Tokyo drift was eh.
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                            let's face it, if jeepinjosh thought it would be a super-cool idea to "drive over ricers racing down the street" you can bet the cops will be there, and I will not be.

Kids these day, right?
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                              I'll be bringing out the Rice Citations for this
                              ahahahahahahah i did that for the second movie. didnt even bother with the third. i saw it the other night though and it was eh. i think theyre decent movies, except for the whole "granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like ya should" parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X