No announcement yet.

Video of my powerlifting comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Dan! A few of my Highschool buddies do something similar(strongmen comps).

Comment

ah yes, and here is one of you by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
        Yeah I saw you. By the time I realized it was you I was already going by.
        Skippy, anytime, check it out. It will start to get interesting very soon, I think er have 7? Lifters that will be competing at the Hartford Europa show of strength. One of the biggestt shows in the country.
        Then ill be getting back in routine to do my next comp in July, hopefully benching around 550.
        awesome! i was at europa last year.
        i'm a little intimidated by the refuge though, not gonna lie. i haven't even hit a body weight bench press yet (13lbs away! hahah). i do a lot of olympic lifting too though, so it kind of clashes..
        erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

well quite a few of the refuge lifters are m-town cops. (owner is) Who do you know?
          No one shoul dever be intimidated to come in. everyone started somewhere. I started there with a way below body weight bench, now look.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by skippy View Post
            awesome! i was at europa last year.
            i'm a little intimidated by the refuge though, not gonna lie. i haven't even hit a body weight bench press yet (13lbs away! hahah). i do a lot of olympic lifting too though, so it kind of clashes..
            did you watch any of the powerlifting comp?
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

nah i missed it.
              are there a lot of other girls at refuge?
              erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

we have had a couple here and there. The last one was a drama queen like I have never seen and basically got the boot after having a temper tantrum and screaming at a younger girl judging at a meet. She had some state record benches though.
                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

we just recently got a monolift too. It is awesome. You really should check it out one weekend.
                  Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

that is awesommmmme. sucks about the other girls though..
                    erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                    X