No announcement yet.

MY AA RANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for ranting on everyone, but is that not what this place is for? Nobody tells me how to build, I take everyone's opinions into account. I buy and install all my own parts, with as much help as I need, from GOOD MECHANICS. I don't know what's really gotton into me but I'm done taking shit, i'm done being pushed around by corporate ffuck faces, and I am DONE Hearing Excuses and assumptions from impatient persons. I brought it on myself installing grade '8' bolts that I was told were grade '8' bolts, they were available i used, they stripped, i angered, now i'm working it out MY WAY. YA DIG?

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
      BECUASE I AM WAITING FOR THE PROPER HARDWARE TO ARRIVE!!!
      So why didnt you just pull the u-bolts and leave it on stands until the grade 8's got there?
      dirty30

Comment

GO TO HELL! HoW ABOUT THAT?
        Ya how about that?
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Why was it necessary to type in all-CAPS?

I don't know what's really gotton into me but I'm done taking shit, i'm done being pushed around by corporate ffuck faces:
          Lavelle was right, you'd fight right in the Occupy movement based on that opinion

Comment

sorry for ranting on everyone, but is that not what this place is for? Nobody tells me how to build, I take everyone's opinions into account.

you ranted and people gave their opinion

thats usually how it works
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

What is going on in this thread??
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Thank You Will and Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                  Ya how about that?
                  Please

Comment

I don't know what's really gotton into me
                    Kevr i'm not exactly sure whats gotten into you either. Reading through this thread it seems as these guys were trying to give you honest suggestions and you went off on them without making yourself completely clear. Like the fact that you can't take the jeep back apart and leave it on jack stands because you or your girlfriend is driving it to get to work. Or the fact that it wasn't you that bought the bolts in the first place and if it had been you would have noticed that they weren't grade 8 bolts in the store.

I realize you were in a pinch and you made some compromises based on the given situation and you had begun the tear down before you had realized you had forgotten to buy new u-bolts, knowing that it had to be back together for the next day. But the only thing that Advance did wrong was some guy that really didn't know what he was talking about told you they were a higher grade than the were. IMO i think thats a pretty honest mistake to make if you really don't know what your looking at given that they were gold colored.

With that said I really don't think they deserved an in store blow up and they shouldn't have given you any money back without getting to bolts back first even though they are just going to junk them. Thats how returns works...
                    Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Well, I was standing there right with shane when shane asked "is gold a sure sign of grade 8" and the guy in the orange hat, i mean KID, said YES, so luckey me i'm getting brand new grade '8', bolts, even tho I had a bad feeling about those turds

Comment

Working...
                      X