Occupy Leader Lies about Military Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Leader Lies about Military Service

Christopher M. Simmance, a leader of Occupy Buffalo, told several media outlets that he served as many as three tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not only that, but he also claims to have been so severely injured by an RPG while in combat in Afghanistan, that he only has 10 years left to live. Army service records, however, show a very different story, reporting that Simmance was stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington for three years and left active-duty in January 2001

whole article

http://www.armywtfmoments.com/occupy...litary-service
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

They haven't been telling the truth since the beginning, why does it seem strange that they are lying now? They are attention whores, plain and simple.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Says, "Hooray....."
      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
      My "Bucket" Build
      MilitaryJeepers.com
      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

This shit really pissed me off. I was in nyc Saturday and had to wait in line to eat at a certain restturant, on Broadway. Well there is an occupy Broadway movement as well i guess. There were times jess had to stop me from just walking into thier crowd and going flip shit. I'm sick of these crybaby dirty hippies.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
        X