Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..

Wolcott

A Rich snobby town that so small no one even pronounces it right. Its located next to waterbury,terryville, and bristol. The only thing to do in Wolcott is hang out at the local Dunkin Donuts or wendy's. The kids in this town don't sell drugs but do as many as there parents money can buy. The cops in Wolcott are also so bored that they pull you over just to give them something to do. They sit at every parking lot waiting for a car even if it takes all night and they go to every packy looking for the names of people who bought kegs that day so they can drive by their house and check on them because the town is so0o tiny that everyone knows everyone and everything that ever happened in their lives. Also, you know when a guy is from Wolcott because he has so much hair products in his hair that when he rides his street bike not a strand moves. You can also tell when a girl is from wolcott because it can be negative 30 degrees outside but she will still be wearing a mini skirt, flip flops and a tank top with her boobs poping out.
    That must be a Wolcott kid!
    Check out our new FB page Here!

Comment

Rochester Hills Michigan.. a peaceful little town in south-east Michigan.. Most Teens In this town go to either Rochester High School.. Stoney Creek High School or Rochester Adams High School.. being a mostly Average mid-western White, Republican, Christian town.. consisting of all the social classes from kids living in the TP to kids in the fancy houses on the north side of town.. at times things can get a little awkward.. trouble around Rochester Hills is mainly started by pure boredom.. there are few things to do around Rochester Hills.. the list devised of things to do in Rochester

1. Go to the Village Walton .blvd and Adams .Rd
      2. Go Downtown
      3. Do drugs

4. Have Sex
      5. kill time with self mutilation or yourself with suicide
      6. X-BOX video games in general

6 things to do... Pity..
      Let's go to Rochester Hills, Michigan I need to be bored!
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
      X