urban dictionary your town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Milford

A place where the majority of NMHS grads who pursue higher education live at home with their parents and commute to WestConn.

A place where the newly restored downtown is a haven to scumbags who dropped out of school, have no job, wear nothing but black, and smoke who knows what. The Green is often referred to as "Crack Island". (WARNING! buying unknown drugs and o.d.ing=bad) Also, the movie "Deeds" with Adam Sandler was filmed some in the area.

The vehicle of choice driven by residents is a Jeep. Next in line would be a pick-up.

If going to see a movie, bowling, shopping at Wal-Mart, hangin' at the Maxx, or using the new skate park aren't activities the youth enjoy, they usually turn to things such as vandalizing a cemetery or other acts of violence on inanimate objects.

Music of choice would be rock on i95.1 (it SHOULD be 106.9WCCC). Country is ok in certain situations. Rap and pop should NEVER be played.

New Milford has some scenic, peaceful dirt roads (WARNING! young girl+older guys=bad).

New Milford's pastime is camping, often including a keg of beer and a nice bonfire. (WARNING! keg in bonfire=bad).

High Schoolers and college students often hold house parties that 95% of the time get broken up by cops. (WARNING! consuming a gallon of liquor by one person in one sitting=bad).

McDonald's is the hang out for people who drive botch-job import ricers. They are known as "McWiggers" for their wannabe black selves. (WARNING! cars with racing slicks=bad in snow. dumb asses).

Dunkin'Donuts is the hang out for bikers and 4 wheelers. They are known as bad asses.

Everyone tries to buy gas at the same time at the Sunoco on 202. (WARNING! black guy running from the cops=bad).
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Columbia CT doesnt come up. Fuck you.

Comment

is my town the only 'good' description? hahaha
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          sounds like a cool town

haha times 2.

"wallingford 69 up, 14 down
          A decent size town in CT, located between New Haven & Hartford. There are two high schools; Sheehan is on the west side and Lyman Hall is on the east side. These two schools are huge rivals and most of the kids hate eachother. Weekends consist of house parties, woods parties, bonfires, or just driving around smoking/drinking because theres nothing else better to do. Once out of highschool many weekends may be spent in downtown new haven at all the clubs. No one usually goes that far for college. The majority of people will go to UCONN, Southern, Central, and some other close schools. Wallingford is pretty much a bubble. If you live there you will probably live there the rest of your life and hang out at all the same places with all the same people. Once 21 you can go to the center of town and bounce around those bars and thats probably as exciting as your life will ever get living here.
          I live in Wallingford, a pretty boring town but I'll probably never leave it."

Haha perfect description. I love wallingford.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

my town is ...till you get to the heroin
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

wheres the fun in that?
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                Brookfield, CT

A small town of rich white people. not much ethnic diversity. a drag.

"Jeez, you must be from Brookfield, CT."
                Wow, thats pretty spot on...

Mine sucks... I may have to write one.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Cape Cod

small peninsula off massachusetts that sucks money out of tourists and retired millionaires to survive, since the traditional fishing industry is slowly dying - native cod all but wiped out. beautiful beaches protected by the government since the 1950's, but that meant the locals had to give up their beach camps. basically we hate tourists but without them we'd be totally impoverished. there is nothing for kids to do so most of them destroy their brains with drugs & alcohol. everyone says they're going to leave but never manage it and stay working as a landscaper/fisherman/carpenter/waitress/cashier etc. the winters are horrible and in the summer tourists are everywhere. real estate is too expensive for anyone to have a nice house. all the land not protected by federal government is being gobbled up by rich people from far away who want to live "out in the boonies". cape cod has conservative strongholds like chatham in the south ("a quaint drinking town with a fishing problem") and liberal strongholds like provincetown, mecca for artists and homosexuals, in the north. primarily white, but recently there's been an influx of brazilians. the predominant subculture is punk, since we're all so angry at our lives but can't do anything about it. people who leave tend to stay gone. local slang includes "wicked" meaning extremely, "pisser" meaning awesome, and "wash-ashore" for someone whose family hasn't lived on cape cod for more than, say, 50 years or so...

Richfield, UT

Nothing

Comment

well apparently the town next to you is pretty terrible too. must be to live there.

Huntington Station
                    Located in Suffolk county on the North Shore of Long Island. Unlike North Huntington, South Huntington or Huntington Station is considered one of the few "hoods" on long island due its reputation as the murder capital of long island. Usually those that live in Huntington Station attend Walt Whitman High School unless you are one of the few rich people and have been sent to St. Anthony's also located in Huntington Station.

Comment

Meriden.

Meriden is a town/city located in CT. There\'s a lot of confusion going around about this place so being a resident I\'m gonna try and clear it up. Currently, Meriden is more or less a \"ghetto\" but it does certainly have some nicer suburban places. There are 4 kinds of people.

1. \"Ghetto\" people, who live in housing or apartments right outside or inside of the city or downtown, like myself. Beware Franklyn Street and Chamberlain Heights!

2. \"Middle Class\" residents who for some reason refuse to get off their high horse and refuse to admit that they don\'t like living here and unadmittedly spend most of their time inside because \"it\'s getting bad\".

3. \"Suburban\" white families who mostly inhabit South Meriden or some of the more nicer areas further from the city.

4. \"Middle Class\" people who don\'t give a crap about the town regardless and are happy to have a place to live.

Meriden, while seemingly worthless, actually has alot going on under the hood. The action is mainly unrealized by your average person. For suburban families, it\'s a good place to start off being a rich suburban snot. For gangsters, it\'s a good ghetto to start off in. There is Crack and Weed up to your chin here, but word has it that good weed is getting hard to find. What many people don\'t know is that it has easy and quick access to the highways. It\'s used as a hideout or \"sorting grounds\" for crime. The drugs come in from the shore, out of town, whatever, and are sort...

edit: This one describes it better

The is what it is; the dirty den; shithole; place known for its homeless people, countless rape vans, and the daffodil festival.
                      Meriden doesn't deserve an example.

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                        well apparently the town next to you is pretty terrible too. must be to live there.

Huntington Station
                        Located in Suffolk county on the North Shore of Long Island. Unlike North Huntington, South Huntington or Huntington Station is considered one of the few "hoods" on long island due its reputation as the murder capital of long island. Usually those that live in Huntington Station attend Walt Whitman High School unless you are one of the few rich people and have been sent to St. Anthony's also located in Huntington Station.
                        hahahahhahahahahhaa
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          wheres the fun in that?
                          Exactly...Otherwise I would have posted Milford Earlier.

Milford 61 up, 20 down
                          A city located in Connecticut in New Haven County. People here think they're Sh*t doesn't stink because they can afford to live here. Milford is now named in the top 100 most expensice towns in Connecticut to live in.

Milford was currently named in the Top 10 cities in the USA for teens to grow up in. Too bad this is the most drug worthy town you'll ever visit.

If you can move past the pre-pubescent drug abusers, the town is pretty cool. We have:

-Two Taco Bell's
                          -Three McDonalds
                          -Westfield Shoppintown Mall measured as just over .5 mile long due to renovations
                          -An in-mall theatre
                          -Wanda's Sugar Shack
                          -Two public high schools and Milford Alternative Education which had recently been name-changed to Milford Academy.

-Devon, Woodmont, and the Green also known as DownTown. These are the bouroughs of Milford.
                          -Wal*Mart, K*Mart, Ocean State Job Lot and a GoodWill.
                          -Several Psychics
                          -Twenty Three nail salons.
                          -Shoprite, Stop and Shop, and Xpect Discounts.

Nicknames for this town are:
                          -M.I.L.Ford
                          -Milfuckk
                          -Pillford
                          -M-town
                          -M-city

Comment

my town is seriously not large enough to even be in urban dictionary
                            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Watertown, CT 2 up, 2 down
                              A suburb of Waterbury, CT, Watertown was formed in 1780 and is situated 2.5 hours from New York City, Boston and Providence.

Watertown, part of the Connecticut's woodsy Litchfield County. Watertown is home to Black Rock State Park, The Taft School, Veteran's Memorial Park, The Watertown Golf Club and Crestbrook Public Golf Course.

Watertown is comprised of middle to upper-middle class residents and is run by a Town Manager form of government. The town is inhabited mostly by caucasians, approximately 95%, many of whom come from strong Italian, French and British backgrounds. Recognizable sections of Watertown include Oakville, Mount Fair Farm, Neil Drive, Litchfield Road and The Green.

Watertown's historic district boasts homes from the early 1700s in various period styles, topped off by a Town Tall built in 1790.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortbus View Post
                                Meriden.

Meriden is a town/city located in CT. There\'s a lot of confusion going around about this place so being a resident I\'m gonna try and clear it up. Currently, Meriden is more or less a \"ghetto\" but it does certainly have some nicer suburban places. There are 4 kinds of people.

1. \"Ghetto\" people, who live in housing or apartments right outside or inside of the city or downtown, like myself. Beware Franklyn Street and Chamberlain Heights!

2. \"Middle Class\" residents who for some reason refuse to get off their high horse and refuse to admit that they don\'t like living here and unadmittedly spend most of their time inside because \"it\'s getting bad\".

3. \"Suburban\" white families who mostly inhabit South Meriden or some of the more nicer areas further from the city.

4. \"Middle Class\" people who don\'t give a crap about the town regardless and are happy to have a place to live.

Meriden, while seemingly worthless, actually has alot going on under the hood. The action is mainly unrealized by your average person. For suburban families, it\'s a good place to start off being a rich suburban snot. For gangsters, it\'s a good ghetto to start off in. There is Crack and Weed up to your chin here, but word has it that good weed is getting hard to find. What many people don\'t know is that it has easy and quick access to the highways. It\'s used as a hideout or \"sorting grounds\" for crime. The drugs come in from the shore, out of town, whatever, and are sort...

edit: This one describes it better

The is what it is; the dirty den; shithole; place known for its homeless people, countless rape vans, and the daffodil festival.
                                Meriden doesn't deserve an example.
                                spot on. i'm definitely in the category of hating to leave the house because meriden is sketchy as fuck.

definitely drove by two guys kicking the shit out of another guy on the side of the road downtown the other night. which is pretty..standard.
                                erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                                X