No announcement yet.

jon are you selling wills jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

set those babies to R5 and use em handheld, if the lighting is OK outside, they arent that bad to use like that..no zoom brings the suck though
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

If you wanted to be funny, the topic title should have been "Will, are you selling Jon's Jeep', maybe not funnier, but it would have at least made some fucking sense.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        If you wanted to be funny, the topic title should have been "Will, are you selling Jon's Jeep', maybe not funnier, but it would have at least made some fucking sense.
        your request is very much out of reach for this individual...
        Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
          your request is very much out of reach for this individual...
          Maybe his accident really rattled him up.
          sigpic

Comment

He wonders why we bust his stones. Yet another thread, he created that i can come in and say: "Dizzy, you are mentally retarded"
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Comment

This got its own thread how? I agree with Phil in that it would make slightly more sense had the seller and owner of the jeep in question been reversed in the title. If anything though, why not just put this in the cagematch instead of here (not that it would have helped anyway)?
                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  im always the media bitch

erik already tried that one for JV next week

at least im a bitch in demand
                  whoa whoa whoa, erik invited you to come wheeling. I DGAF about cameras, I just wanna get it.

The bro kings and dalbuccis on the other hand are worried about their celebrity status. It looks bad when you wannabe famous & don't have any paparazzi following you around.
                  -Erik
                  Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                  Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by ne14dbn View Post
                      whoa whoa whoa, erik invited you to come wheeling. I DGAF about cameras, I just wanna get it.

The bro kings and dalbuccis on the other hand are worried about their celebrity status. It looks bad when you wannabe famous & don't have any paparazzi following you around.
                      just baiting....

third times a charm, 2012 style. media blackout on bro kings and bald koochis

besides, i know plenty of media bitches with no demand whatsoever, it helps me sleep
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I really like how you turned 'Don't Give A Fuck' into an acronym.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X