why the silverado is better than marus pile o shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    ohh and it's got 20" rims!! bling blang!!
    YEAH BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE A DIESEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!NOTREALTRUCK!!! !!!!!!!!MONEYWASTE!!!!!!DIESEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAHIT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ESEL!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      Im buying my old cummins back which was 800+ ft lbs and 400hp. nothing outrageous but so what? My dick is bigger than your dick
      Only one way to solve this, next Meet and Greet we're all gunna whip 'em out boys. After that we can all give Dizzy temporary mushroom tattoos. Only way.

Comment

What the fuuuuuuuuuck.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          Only one way to solve this, next Meet and Greet we're all gunna whip 'em out boys. After that we can all give Dizzy temporary mushroom tattoos. Only way.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Oh my good lawd......
              Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
              My "Bucket" Build
              MilitaryJeepers.com
              ‚——P--;===±--= <-
              !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                Only one way to solve this, next Meet and Greet we're all gunna whip 'em out boys.
                Relly, Jon? You couldn't phrase that any differently?

Already OUT for the next meet.

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                  Relly, Jon? You couldn't phrase that any differently?

Already OUT for the next meet.
                  Sam, those shoes, not working out for ya

Comment

Working...
                  X