No announcement yet.

Hey subiefags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sti's are like assholes everyone has one and they stink. I will not sleep till they are incinerated like Japan was in ww2. Plus they have cheap plastic interiors.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      VW scene = subaru scene
      lies

I have both subarus and vws. They are not alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post
        lies

I have both subarus and vws. They are not alike.
        what aspect are you referring to?
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• the "scenes" as in the people

Comment

the "scenes" as in the people
            the scenes are exactly the same in the sense that there are cool normal guys who are really into their car in both, and then douchebags wearing wife beaters/flatbrims and "i love haters" stickers all over and think "hellaflush" makes them "hard" and drive like weaving asshats with huge bass thumping etc etc.

i have seen plenty from both scenes.

just like jeeps have normal cool guys who are into offroading and the lifestyle, and inbred redneck assholes who tear everything up and have 10,000 inches of lift with booytfab and think theyre kingshit.
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I really don't want to argue this but, subaru kids are the flat brimmed bros all about "hella flush". There are far less of those types into vws. First time I heard of the term "hella flush" was from an sti owner...

Every scene has its village idiots, those are the ones that ruined waterfest.

Comment

I really don't want to argue this but, subaru kids are the flat brimmed bros all about "hella flush". There are far less of those types into vws. First time I heard of the term "hella flush" was from an sti owner...

Every scene has its village idiots, those are the ones that ruined waterfest.
                as an insider to the "subie scene" the type of people you are talking about aren't as prevalent as you would think. and remember i'm not saying this fighting for the subaru side. i'm the guy agreeing that both the subie and vw scenes have cool cars and cool people
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Now we are talking about 'Scenes'?

Stereotypes exist because they are fucking true.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i hate both scenes

lets be honest...even if 1 side has "more", whatever stat that draws from, the fact is they share the same characteristics on their bad sides, which is exactly my point

its like someone saying "yeah i like ford, all chevy guys are rednecks and douchebags with huge lifts and stacks"
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• true enough. i'm saying fighting over it because they are different brand vehicles is fucking stupid. cars are cars
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                        true enough. i'm saying fighting over it because they are different brand vehicles is fucking stupid. cars are cars
                        alex's world:

real world:

real world 2:

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• forgive me for trying to have a positive outlook on life instead of me hating this and that without having a decent reason (dizzy)
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

forgive me for trying to have a positive outlook on life instead of me hating this and that without having a decent reason (dizzy)
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

as an insider to the "subie scene" the type of people you are talking about aren't as prevalent as you would think. and remember i'm not saying this fighting for the subaru side. i'm the guy agreeing that both the subie and vw scenes have cool cars and cool people
                              I never said subaru kids are all bad, I have quite a few subie friends.

Typical STi kids are quite douchy "my cars the best thing since sliced bread".

The only thing I can say about the subaru sti "boy racers" is many of them are powered by "mommy and daddy motor sports". So they have had everything handed to them. This creates a warm bed for the douches to lay in.

This is true with all brands though.

Comment

I never said subaru kids are all bad, I have quite a few subie friends.

Typical STi kids are quite douchy "my cars the best thing since sliced bread".

The only thing I can say about the subaru sti "boy racers" is many of them are powered by "mommy and daddy motor sports". So they have had everything handed to them. This creates a warm bed for the douches to lay in.
                                this may be the most broad brushstroke on SiS this week. congratulations

oh and

"I'm not racist, I have plenty of black friends!"

classic
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X