Hey subiefags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey subiefags

Shot a car for EFI Logics today...it was apparently the most powerful car ever put out by the shop. ~576 horse to the wheels. impressed the hell outta me..

i cant even imagine 570 to the wheels especially in that AWD car.

anyway, just figured id share my amazement..finishing the shop vid soon

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

that's alotta ponies!!! anxious to see the video, I hope there was more than one set of tires involved !

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
      that's alotta ponies!!! anxious to see the video, I hope there was more than one set of tires involved !
      we couldnt let it loose, illegal stuff on public roads was going to be a bad image for the shop, haha

need to convince limerock to gimme some track time..
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

it was definitely an awesome car. and very pretty
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          Shot a car for EFI Logics today...it was apparently the most powerful car ever put out by the shop. ~576 horse to the wheels. Impreza'ed the hell outta me..

i cant even imagine 570 to the wheels especially in that AWD car.

anyway, just figured id share my amazement..finishing the shop vid soon

Fcks'd

Punny I know...

That aside, it is impressive.
          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

we couldnt let it loose, illegal stuff on public roads was going to be a bad image for the shop, haha

Shots with no traffic and "professional driver on closed course" subtitle

Ohhh and limerock does not "give" time to anyone, hope someone has their check book out hahahahaha
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              Ohhh and limerock does not "give" time to anyone, hope someone has their check book out hahahahaha
              says who? do you have some special media in at limerock that i dont know about?

you can get course credentials at lime rock..i didnt mean to rip around in my car.

and you can run your car so long as youre affiliated with some club in some way on club track days
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Don't where media credentials would make any difference in that, but i'm pretty sure that you wanna put a car on that track, you need to pay to do so. As with most all other speedways.

Clubs also pay big money for track days, from everything i have been told. Most of those clubs also charge their members. One of the kids i used to work with used to drive his audi up there and said it was pointless cause it literally cost so much for so little time and he was also a member. Jussayin

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Don't where media credentials would make any difference in that, but i'm pretty sure that you wanna put a car on that track, you need to pay to do so. As with most all other speedways.
                  i dont think youre getting what im saying...

im not looking to ask limerock to personally let me on a track for a private shoot (i aint a tard )...im just hoping to acquire media credentials to shoot at lime rock
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Clubs also pay big money for track days, from everything i have been told. Most of those clubs also charge their members. One of the kids i used to work with used to drive his audi up there and said it was pointless cause it literally cost so much for so little time and he was also a member. Jussayin
                    Speedway implies turning left- Lime Rock PARK is real racing

Have someone draw up a waiver that takes away any legal action you might be able to make against the track, waives the track of any responsibility regarding damage to the car or injuries to people, maybe throw in the offer of some form of media for the track?
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i dont think youre getting what im saying...

im not looking to ask limerock to personally let me on a track for a private shoot (i aint a tard )...im just hoping to acquire media credentials to shoot at lime rock

Ohhh and i looked on limerock's site because curiousity kills me....

Personal membership is $55,000.
                      Associate membership is $27,500
                      Single day is $995 (4 hours)

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Ohhh and i looked on limerock's site because curiousity kills me....

Personal membership is $55,000.
                        Associate membership is $27,500
                        Single day is $995 (4 hours)

track time with a camera

personal membership, or a brand new corvette...hmmmmmm
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                          Speedway implies turning left- Lime Rock PARK is real racing

Have someone draw up a waiver that takes away any legal action you might be able to make against the track, waives the track of any responsibility regarding damage to the car or injuries to people, maybe throw in the offer of some form of media for the track?

Not even gonna go there, because road racing is for pussies.

You're already permitted to film there, we already did this didn't we?

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

you want them to let you inside of the walls???

good luck with that one.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Not even gonna go there, because road racing is for pussies.

You're already permitted to film there, we already did this didn't we?
                              well yeah, i shot there once..but only from the spectator area..which i gotta say sucks ballsackness

from what i am told you can get track access to some degree, which is a need there.
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X