No announcement yet.

Hey subiefags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the TDI's and yeah you can get 50mpg's out of them running on veggie oil but at what point does it click that 50mpg's isn't worth being seen like this?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      I like the TDI's and yeah you can get 50mpg's out of them running on veggie oil but at what point does it click that 50mpg's isn't worth being seen like this?
      ask that ne14jpn guy
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I like vdubs there are to many stis way overdone.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          I like vdubs there are to many stis way overdone.
          not sure if srs
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I like vdubs there are to many stis way overdone.
            Yeah but a lot of STIs are treatable not a days

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              but that subaru isn't rice...........

Ohhh and i've waited to say it, but i love how the poorest quality German Car is regarded as the mecca for 18-26 yr old american males......

Ohhh man, i waited all my life for a vdub, lets go to WATERFEST and get crunk. I hope my electrical issues don't start too soon.

sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Way too many Jeep's are overdone. Why do people feel the need to offroad their jeep??

It's the same statement.

STI's are a great base. period. If their owner wants to make em faster, why not.

If you wanna "not be like everyone else" you could convert your STI to leaf springs
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• this thread makes me wonder if dizzy has any concept of the automotive world's scenes, particularly the VW scene.

the VW scene is a mirror of the subaru scene if you have a beef with either
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

If you wanna "not be like everyone else" you could convert your STI to leaf springs
                    perfect....
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• OHHH AND 570 WHP STI, ISN'T LIKE EVERYONE ELSE........
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Way too many Jeep's are overdone. Why do people feel the need to offroad their jeep??

It's the same statement.

STI's are a great base. period. If their owner wants to make em faster, why not.

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        this thread makes me wonder if dizzy has any concept of the automotive world's scenes, particularly the VW scene.

the VW scene is a mirror of the subaru scene if you have a beef with either
                        couldn't say it better myself. whether you own a truck, turbo 4cyl, or muscle car it doesn't matter they all have their own modified niche. if you don't like a certain type of modified vehicle then don't buy one but have the ability to respect the ones that are build well. if someone has a high horsepower GOOD looking sti, gti, mustang, civic, whatever then just drop the bullshit and respect what the owner put into it. many out there are "riced" out or "ghetto" and i get that but when you weed through the pack you will always find one that is done right. hell i myself have had 2 bugeye wrx's. one was a little more ricey than the other one, if you don't like it then don't worry about it. this has always been an issue in these enthusiast communitys. like zullo said, even some jeeps are over done but yet people will accept all jeeps and hate all japanese cars? doesn't matter what country they are from a car is still build by metal and people... and robots
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                          if you don't like a certain type of modified vehicle then don't buy one but have the ability to respect the ones that are build well.
                          im glad you said this part...
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I respect it but its not my cup of tea. I see at least 30 a week in my job. They dont do it for me. R32 are cool beamers are cool whatever.
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I respect it but its not my cup of tea. I see at least 30 a week in my job. They dont do it for me. R32 are cool beamers are cool whatever.
                              im not going to stop, merely because i cant handle the logic alone you have with this. this isnt even about car taste at this point

Here it is one more time:

How is an R32 cool because you dont see R32s often, regardless of how many VW hatches (hell even GTIs) you see

But a 570HP one-off STI isnt cool because you see impreza sedans often?

you are continually comparing an entire body style to a single trim level of another car. apples and oranges. the fact i see 30 VW hatches a week (and i dont even work on a road) doesnt change my perception of an R32
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Yes because BMW 3 series are SUPER rare

Comment

Working...
                                X