jack daniels marinade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack daniels marinade

today is my dads birthday, need to cook his favorite dish pork chops. i wanna spice it up a bit rather than just using a dry rub i wanna use my favorite whiskey, jack Daniels. anybody know any good marinades to use on the pork chops. i found a few online but didn't know if anybody else knew anything.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Maybe let them soak in the JD in the fridge then do a dry rub over it? How bad could it be?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

true why didnt you just tell me this over a i m lol
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

The marinaids kinda sucks it's best to buy a small bottle and dump it in a bag and let it sit in the fridge for a while, thats how I do my steaks.

Comment

JD, black pepper, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and a little balsamic vinegar...... place in bag, punch a couple times, place in fridge for a couple hours....

It is
          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

I don't like to marinade with the booze itself. I would make a jack daniels style sauce to go with it, depending on what route you take seasoning the pork a good sauce to compliment it will give you more of that smokey jack daniels flavor in the final dish than marinating the meat would.
            Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 10-23-2011, 12:19 PM.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

reduce the piss out of it and make a glaze. much easier and tastes better IMO
              94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
              3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                reduce the piss out of it and make a glaze. much easier and tastes better IMO
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Eat the pork chops,drink the jack,both will be better on their own.

Comment

i had a jack and coke with them just as good. i marinade the chops in jd for like 5 hours single barrel too not that weak jack. and then i used a brown sugar burbon run holy fawk it was good.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                    X