X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    payments terms/conditions, yes.

as far as which island, I would have to look it up
    The company I work for gets burned sometimes on no payments and or businesses going belly up. & My location does around 45 - 60 M in revenue per year.
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

I cant think of many other things I hate more than chasing invoices and duckers. It sure does improve my harassment skills though, and I am too stubborn.

Theres a guy who burned me on 200 bucks that I have been emailing since last July to remind him.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        I cant think of many other things I hate more than chasing invoices and duckers. It sure does improve my harassment skills though, and I am too stubborn.

Theres a guy who burned me on 200 bucks that I have been emailing since last July to remind him.
        Our accounts receivable department doesn't like asking people for money. So I end up telling our customers sales department we can't ship something because they haven't paid us. I end up talking to their accounting department because our customers sales department has no idea whats going on. Then I end up transferring the call to accounts receivable because I have no idea how much they actually owe us.

So ass backwards.
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          more of less of the employer just having no idea how to interview.
          I kind of had a bad feeling about the guy/job from the start. I asked him if he was on the east coast or west coast because I noticed he had a Buffalo, NY area code via email. Guy ignored the question.

He asked me for a few dates & times to interview. I said M-F 8am-10am est or 5pm-7pm est. He came back with 2pm today.

I tried to ask him a few personal questions a couple minutes into the interview & he just ignored them & shot more questions at me. I might as well have had the interview with a robot or recording.
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

I can break some knees for ya if you need will.

as for the topic, never had a bad interview, so
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

such far away knees
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

i'll go to new zealand to break a couple knees if you buy the plane ticket and all the booze i drink on a 23 hour flight
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Haha, I had a pretty bad interview recently. It was for a company that a friend of mine used to work for, and I know the Vice President of sales through him. Well The owners of the company dont like my friend and they really dont like where he currently works, basically they found out I know him and the owner got really really mad so I didnt get job due to knowing someone. It was shitty cause I didnt want to get people in trouble
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I just got done with a job interview. Found out yesterday my job got bought out by Poland spring. Come in today and they have like 15 of Thier suits in giving a sorry your losing your job legality speech (there's like 12 employees total at my job lol). Buy at the end they said we all have a job interview with Poland. New warehouse is 2 hrs away from me so I know I'm not taking any offers.

Anyway I go into their job interview relaxed as hell with a giant smile on my face cuz I know I'm not taking any job they offer. I f'n nail that interview because I just didn't care. Total office space style. It was awesome. They were all into having a postion for me and cant wait to get me started! I had to tell them sorry im not interested lol. I felt just like that guy from the movie. Too bad they don't have anything closer to offer me lol
                    Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 10-19-2011, 03:22 PM.
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                    X