X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    damn dude, congrats

tons of legal riding out there. im jealous
    Seriously, her whole family including herself is really into riding and racing..Sarah herself raced for factory yamaha in Australia, and her brother has been on the world trophy team for the ISDE. Ive got a couple championships under my belt as well so this child will have a bit of a pedigree to live upto. Her family just bought 10 acres up against 300,000 acres thats open seasonaly. I dont want my kid growing up with nowhere to ride so we are getting out of this state!
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
      Seriously, her whole family including herself is really into riding and racing..Sarah herself raced for factory yamaha in Australia, and her brother has been on the world trophy team for the ISDE. Ive got a couple championships under my belt as well so this child will have a bit of a pedigree to live upto. Her family just bought 10 acres up against 300,000 acres thats open seasonaly. I dont want my kid growing up with nowhere to ride so we are getting out of this state!
      I hate you

i need to get out of this state
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Get out while you can!
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Congrats! Nica and I are still waiting on Mikhail to enter the world. He will be her first and my second, it's a great feeling! Enjoy it, and take full advantage of being so close to the awesome wheeling. Don't be one of "those guys" that moves out so close to all the awesome and the next thing you know, he has sold his toys and doesn't do "that kind of thing" anymore!

Great news though, and again, congrats!

Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

yay congrats!!
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
              Congrats! Nica and I are still waiting on Mikhail to enter the world. He will be her first and my second, it's a great feeling! Enjoy it, and take full advantage of being so close to the awesome wheeling. Don't be one of "those guys" that moves out so close to all the awesome and the next thing you know, he has sold his toys and doesn't do "that kind of thing" anymore!

Great news though, and again, congrats!

Haha hell no, with Sarahs family he or she will be holding onto handlebars when they are a month old.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Just wanted to give a final thanks for all the congrats!! You guys are awsome

Comment

Congratulations, sounds like you guys have a good plan! Best of luck

Comment

That's awesome good luck with everything.
                      We'll miss you.
                      ~Justin
                      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                      X