No announcement yet.

Awesome concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tickets are sold out and im pissed. I was gonna pick up tickets over a month ago but my sisters friend said he could get us in for free because he works their. He called yesterday and said he wouldnt be able to get us in. anyone know where i could find tickets or think there would be people selling them out front tomorrow?
    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Bury Your Dead
      April 16th

Whos comin with me?
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i wish i had tickets lol
        93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
        90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
        95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

I'm kinda glad it's sold out because I was getting upset that I can't go since I have a funeral to attend Saturday morning. That sucks for everyone else though. I love their cd Leave a Whisper. I must get more Shinedown!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            Bury Your Dead
            April 16th

Whos comin with me?

if i dont have work ill go

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
              25 bucks at the webster, there's like 3 opening bands, so that means that much time to get drunk. And yes, tomorrow friday.

25 bucks to see shinedown?!?!?!

Comment

Ugh....not a fan but a girl i know is dragging me there tomorrow Thank god for beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  Bury Your Dead
                  April 16th

Whos comin with me?
                  id be done, work permitting
                  dirty30

Comment

went and stood outside, ended up finding someone with an extra ticket. Awesome concert
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

yeah man, it was sick

Comment

Was fun, there was a "mosh pit" haha aka 14 year olds with different colored hair pushing people around. that was fun.

Going to maloney's in merrden and knowing the bar tender to paying nothing till close was deff more win.

Comment

Working...
                        X