Awesome concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome concert

Shinedown, one of the best concerts ive seen, sick show, they are playing in hartford friday. you should go. they rocked my socks off tonight in norfolk. I might be trying to go to the show in hartford. good shit. night

Comment

I've been listening to a shit ton of shinedown lately, I can't get off friday though

btw they just came on the radio for me....weird coincidence

Comment

fucking awesome concert it was such a sick show

Comment

Comment

I got tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
              x2
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I want to go see them. I heard very good things about their shows.
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
                  I want to go see them. I heard very good things about their shows.
                  I saw em last year at toads and it sucked. But my friend from work bought me tickets so i'm down.

Comment

I will wait and see what people say about fridays concert. Then I will make a decision if I want to spend the money on a ticket
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

i saw shinedown over the winter.... and i must say they fucking ROCK but... but the lead singer there needs to learn to stop preaching and he kinda killed their performance... people started throwin shit at him because he wouldnt SHUT UP.....then he finally got the point

BUT DEF. A SICK SHOW
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

ive seen them live before with godsmack and trapt and they were amazing. i never knew the lead singer was like 5 foot nothing but oh well kick ass show anyways
                        "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

Ive heard many people tell me thats an awesome concert to attend. Wish i was home, i would try to get tickets. Some of their new stuff is pretty bangin! Love the song second chance!
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

damn i wanna go, how much are tickets? and friday meaning tomorrow or next week?

Comment

25 bucks at the webster, there's like 3 opening bands, so that means that much time to get drunk. And yes, tomorrow friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X