No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am glad rick took over the leadership role once again at the shows end and stopped being a pacifist.
    he needed to take that shot.

i still like shanes character. the only thing i hate about him is the lori and carl angle, hes bein a shady bastard about that.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

and andrea, relax. you're not lara croft.

Stupendous.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i agree with alex it would have showed hershel that its time to get shit done and survive.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          and andrea, relax. you're not lara croft.
          this

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          i am glad rick took over the leadership role once again at the shows end and stopped being a pacifist.
          he needed to take that shot.
          i don't like rick as the leader. he has too much emotional controversy which i think could hurt the group in the long run.

as annoying as shane gets he and daryl are the 2 that will take control and do what it takes to survive in the long run. if certain persons (dale) get in the way and get shot then it only makes for a more exciting episode
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
            i agree with alex it would have showed hershel that its time to get shit done and survive.
            The problem is that it seemed like they were doing a pretty good job surviving even with that barn full of zombies.

Hershel needed to see the reality of the disease, that's why Shane did what he did and what Rick was trying to convince him of.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              this

i don't like rick as the leader. he has too much emotional controversy which i think could hurt the group in the long run.

as annoying as shane gets he and daryl are the 2 that will take control and do what it takes to survive in the long run. if certain persons (dale) get in the way and get shot then it only makes for a more exciting episode
              I agree on some level

shane may have what it takes to survive (i agree), but he doesnt have what it takes to lead IMO. rick in all of his emotional battle distress, has the ability to think clearly and make decisions, or make a decision for the good of his group. shane is a hair trigger with poor situational judgment as i see it, despite him being a "do what it takes" kind of guy. daryl the same, although he is developing some.
              rick has the qualities of a leadership role in my mind. being an alpha male is part of it, but being 100% alpha male and nothing else is semi destructive.

a mix of shane and rick are what a group really needs
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

yeah shane and daryl shouldn't be the leaders of the group thats for sure but maybe they will branch off and the story will follow shane around a bit fucking shit up trying to survive with just andrea or something
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Scumbag Shane.

sigpic

Comment

• ummmmmmmm its back on tonight
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Fighting Eileen between this and the Grammys
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• I was pumped to watch it, but it was a little slow. That shit at the bar was nuts

Comment

• Missed it, will catch the encore next weekend. I was too busy sitting on a fucking airplane all day...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bar scene was dope lol
                              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• Can't wait till next week.

I will probably finish the 8th book tonight. Lets just say, shit is about to hit the fan. (if they follow the book)

I must say. Now that I am reading the books, I am thinking this should have been an HBO series. The budget would have been better and they would be able to show a lot of things that happen in the books that you can't show on TV. If you think the characters have been going insane, this is only the beginning. If they can show it on AMC, this show is about to get very graphic and mentally disturbing.
                                Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Working...
                                X