No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped him open....last guy I would think would go. Bummer. Hope it gets action packed soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete View Post
      Ripped him open....last guy I would think would go. Bummer. Hope it gets action packed soon.
      They should have killed C-Dog or whatever his fucking name is. He hasn't contributed to the show at all this past season except be there for Racial Equality.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Agreed, but next week when he goes to get the the kid chained up and finds he is gone he busts out with "oh hellllllll no" all black like

Comment

• shane will be dieing soon im sure. he's going to another show thats starting up called l.a. noire.

ive read all of the comics.... if they follow the comics.....im waiting for michonne to show up. that bitch makes daryll look like hello kitty.

Originally posted by gmc4cw
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• is anyone else as annoyed with carl as i am?
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                is anyone else as annoyed with carl as i am?
                Uhm yeah. Kid dropped a nice gun in a fucking swamp and pretty much ruined everything. A beating is in order.
                sigpic

Comment

is anyone else as annoyed with carl as i am?
                  That little pussy gets shot in the face in the 14th book.

But lives.....
                  Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

• i dont get it. you would think he has learned not to wander off and be an idiot....clearly nothing anyone has said to him has made any sort of impact.
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i dont get it. you would think he has learned not to wander off and be an idiot....clearly nothing anyone has said to him has made any sort of impact.
                      hahahahah I made that comment last night, the scene where Rick and Lori are standing at the porch at sundown and I was like 'Aren't you worried where your fucking kid is?"
                      sigpic

Comment

• He really is turning into a little bastard. They will probably blame it on shane and kill him
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

• its funny cause in the books carl is a bad ass..... he is the one who kills shane... they couldnt decide how to kill one of the young twins.... so carl does it for them.....carl gets half his face blown off and lives...... that little man is the shit!
                          Originally posted by gmc4cw
                          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• gotta tell ya

i love potential spoilers
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              gotta tell ya

i love potential spoilers
                              I hope they are spoilers. If the book and the show were matched up by time. Shane would have been dead at the 4th or 5th episode of the first season.

One good thing about the book is that they don't get story from characters being pussies and creating drama. The story comes from real plot about staying alive and how the mind goes crazy when you have nothing to live for.

You hear me writers??????????????? Stop being pussies and making this a soup opera. MAKE IT BADASS AND BARLEY LEGAL TO BE ON TV!!!
                              Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

• Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
                                I hope they are spoilers. If the book and the show were matched up by time. Shane would have been dead at the 4th or 5th episode of the first season.

One good thing about the book is that they don't get story from characters being pussies and creating drama. The story comes from real plot about staying alive and how the mind goes crazy when you have nothing to live for.

You hear me writers??????????????? Stop being pussies and making this a soup opera. MAKE IT BADASS AND BARLEY LEGAL TO BE ON TV!!!
                                Fuck this drama crap, I just want zombies getting fucking shot left and right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X