No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More commecrials than I have ever seen. Each break has 10 total. I will not be watching until its on on demand.
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
      More commecrials than I have ever seen. Each break has 10 total. I will not be watching until its on on demand.
      I know, it kills everything. Just imagine if HBO was doing this show...

Episode had plenty of gore...holy fuck. I loved it when they took the mask off the one zombie and his face went with it.

"He's bleeding out" No fucking dogshit, you just hacked his fucking leg off with a hatchet, Rick.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Long time listener........ first time caller...... this show is FAWKIN SAWEEEEEEEETTTTTT
        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• Yea pretty epic...next week is gonna be awesome.

Comment

• I'm curious to see what they are going to do about the other people in the jail
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• Co exist I would assume. All in all awesome episode. Was pretty pissed at the commercials.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Man, I would not fuck with a riot gear zombie.

Comment

• This show rocks. I had to do some major watching to catch up before this Sunday. Glad I did!
                  -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

• Lemme guess, herschel is going to be temporarily saved while dragging down the group with his immobility. Then he will turn, eat some of the other group, they will kill him, the young girl will be distraught and get with carl even though he's like 12. That's my wonderful opinion
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                      Lemme guess, herschel is going to be temporarily saved while dragging down the group with his immobility. Then he will turn, eat some of the other group, they will kill him, the young girl will be distraught and get with carl even though he's like 12. That's my wonderful opinion
                      Yes! Wtf is up with that chick wanted to bang 5 year old carl? What, cause he has his gay dad's hat on he's a pimp?

Comment

• yeah, they made carl grow up way too fast. i know its supposed to be a few months from the last season, but holy crap.
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Why were most of the doors in the jail unlocked? Anybody?
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                            Why were most of the doors in the jail unlocked? Anybody?
                            Cause there are survivors in there that unlocked them?

Comment

• I want to know how he was able to make such a clean cut through his leg with that dull piece of shit hatchet.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• ....hits 30 different spots with dull hatchet, cuts leg off in one clean cut...

Comment

Working...
                                X