Off Season Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Season Plans

Well, with the offseason approaching (Unless you're me, and in that case its been your off season for about a good 10 months now) what are your plans for your trail toys? Basic shit or something over the top? Post up so we can see how far we get by the beginning of next season (hopefully not another 10 months away)
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

finish my steering so i can drive it in the snow. keep wheeling even in the snow and go snowboarding
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

One-ton steering, new cage, new rear bumper with improved tire carrier, new front bumper with improved winch mount location, and re-wire all of my accessories with a proper fuse block. Oh and I have a rebuilt engine and tranny slowly in the works. And I aquired another s-10 np231 so Im gonna rip the guts out and put them in my t-case as well. I have a few other stiffening ideas to play out..And if funds allow Id like to get some nice shocks for the rear and put them up through the floor. But that would be last on my list. Oh and find some fenders and a header in the junkyard, I want a new pallet up front to smash.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Probably nothing.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

find a jeep to buy
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I have way too busy of a fall to finish mine, even if it was done I wouldn't have much time take it out anyway. Hopefully finish it over the winter.

In case you haven't looked at my build, I am doing front- and backhalf tube frame, lowered 6", drivetrain tucked up 3". 4 linked front and rear with Fox air shocks, PSC Full hydro, CNC cutting brakes, and a few more goodies.
            1950 Willys Trail Rig
            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

drop over 1k on new 35's..... install deeper gear set in rear end. that's all i want to do. could really also use a SYE, 2lo shifter fork for np231, and a woods rear shaft. its outta the budget though after tires.....
              Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Hopefully get some snowboarding in this season.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I got a bunch of armor going on the Jeep. Also, my SYE is getting installed, limit straps, and currently on the search for new front shocks. I'm considering putting my rear shocks through the floor too (feel free to talk me into it). Depending on the weather I want to also rewire my lights, get a solid storage situation with maybe an OBA compressor and tank. The armor is a must, I can't believe this thing held up this well so far without anything.
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

The offseason is not here yet/ever here really. But I have no big plans for it. Already have most of the b pillar cage in it, going to be adding a traction bar very soon, lower my front shock mounts and switch my rear shocks to the front and vice versa, going to redo my tire carrier too. not too much to do, i have all the steel and time to do it too

Comment

I have no off season. But the stuff coming in the next few months will be fox 2.0 remote resi all around, rear shock hoops through the floor, front lower shock mounts lowered to control arm bracket, detroit rear, steel tube flares and paint.

Comment

engine cage. maybe paint.
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          don't lie, you're parting it out for christmas

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            Engine cage held down by self tapping screws from home depot

Comment

Start new...

This + all my goodies on the buggy now + new chassis

No KOH this year means I save thousands to put into something more competitive.
                              Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Working...
                              X