anyone from voluntown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from voluntown?

ive been wanting to see how capable my zj is with a 2inch bb and a friend of mine said i would probably be able to make it down fire tower road and back up dep trail 1 road. my buddy told me those roads wernt to crazy as far as obstacle's and smaller mud holes. do you think i will make it? i am from ri so if i get stuck im pretty screwed as far as having someone to come pull me out.

1. is it legal?

2. never wheel alone esp. if you don't have the means to recover yourself, even then its never a good idea to go out alone.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

1) Not our business if it's legal... If he gets stuck, just let him call Joe Nitro.

2) True on the not wheeling alone part, that would just be a bad choice.

3) Let me know if you see any wild Zapdos on fire tower road.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post

3) Let me know if you see any wild Zapdos on fire tower road.
        Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-06-2011, 07:10 PM.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i know exactly what your talking about pm me we could meet up sometimes and wheel it
          TeamRedNReckless

98 zj 4" 31's no fenders or doors -Retired-

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

In this guys defence part off v-town is legal the roads are on maps. Making them completely legal to be on

Comment

the roads that are legal you most likely wont get stuck on. if you do then.... your doing something wrong.

dont go in after sunset either. i think there is a sign thats posted somewhere saying that.
              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
              some people choose video games
              some choose projects
              some choose welding random things together

Comment

the roads are legal there are tails that lead off of them that arent but there a lot harder to navigate small and muddy and sometimes just awkard ..but i wouldnt know about them
                TeamRedNReckless

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                  the roads that are legal you most likely wont get stuck on. if you do then.... your doing something wrong.

dont go in after sunset either. i think there is a sign thats posted somewhere saying that.
                  yes i know this. and yea the sign is buy that guys house. i didnt feel klike typing all that from my phone before lol

Comment

just and fyi, was there last weekend. sign now says authorized vehicles only and they put large stumps on the trail. have to go through deep mud to get around it
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

there are 3trails once you get the the house dont know about the sign but went 2 days ago and got in on the trail to the right no problem
                      TeamRedNReckless

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

im talking about going straight at the house
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                        X