The Official Thread of Profoundness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMJ View Post
    Two scientific facts, with corresponding reasons.

- Massachusetts drivers are the worst. EVER.

- New York drivers suck too.

Massachusetts drivers are horrible. This is because they are oblivious to anything but themselves, and make 'stupid people' decisions on the road. No clue how the road, traffic flow, signs, signals or even their own cars work. Left turns from the right lane etc. Dumb people. Wow do they suck. Yup, all of them, even the ones YOU may know up there.

Now, New York is a whole other story. Actually they aren't as bad. ( stay with me here ) The reason is that while they may pull the exact same bad driving techniques, unlike people from Mass, New York drivers are fully aware of what they are doing. They just don't give a fuck about who they cut off or who they anger. They take chances, drive fast, and dont care weather u like it or not, its New York, and people got places to be! So at least they know what there doing.

And there is a point on 91 and on 95 where all this goes away. A magical place called the Connecticut line, where people generally "get it" as far as travelling is concerned. Unless you get behind a pewter colored Buick...then forget it.
    this would be the most logical answer....

NYers....are great aggressive/defensive drivers b/c they do in fact know HOW to drive thus seeming like a douche when driving....MA drivers DO NOT have a clue ...period....they are too busy putting on their makeup or shaving while on the way to work......i can verify this due to driving to Boston every day for the last 5 years...i d see women applying makeup at 85 mph on the pike or the executive in a Porsche Panamera shaving,drinking coffee and doing a laptop presentation all while driving...these people are dangerous for the simple fact that they are clueless...NYers are deliberate MAssholes are just plain stupid...so my vote is MA has worst drivers....
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Truth. I love driving in Jersey because most drive like an asshole. I'd rather them drive like an ass and be in a rush then drive 10 under the speed limit. That's what pisses me off the most.
      every day i drove in new jersey i wanted to just start hitting people very very hard.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      In the end the problem is the fact that the Driving Test, written and physical, are way too fucking easy. When I passed my the driver part of the test I thought to myself 'Wait, that was it?'. Bad drivers come from ignorance, you learn to parallel park, once or twice, then you never use it for 15 years and then one day you're forced to parallel park and the people on the sidewalk laugh at you while you scrape your rims on the curb.
      this is a fact my driving test giver guy fell asleep like lefit snoring on my driving test. i continued back to dmv just to see if he was fucking with me, back in the spot and such and sat there. i finally poked him he woke up checked everything off and was like go to the counter they will give you your license.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Im an asshole, probably because since I've owned the jeep it hasn't had turn signals...

Oh well. Were all bad drivers once in awhile, except GreenMJ, he da balm.
        dirty30

Comment

New York drivers drive fast in New York. The rapid lane changes are intense.
          New York drivers drive extra slow anywhere in Connecticut. If the speed limit is 55, they will do 50 in the fast lane and not lane change at all.

These are not opinions.

My opinion is they should stay in their own state or learn to take hints of fellow drivers in the area in which they are traveling.

But mostly, they should just stay the hell out of Connecticut.

This thread was for bitching about what shitty drivers New Yorkers are, right?
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Anyone who gets on I95 each day and gets home safely is a 'good driver'.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
              New York drivers drive extra slow anywhere in Connecticut. If the speed limit is 55, they will do 50 in the fast lane and not lane change at all.

These are not opinions.

My opinion is they should stay in their own state or learn to take hints of fellow drivers in the area in which they are traveling.

my only input to this thread is that a lot of you need to stop calling it "New York" and call it "New York City"

there's a difference.

and Dickerman, you drive a Saturn. You're just wrong.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                my only input to this thread is that a lot of you need to stop calling it "New York" and call it "New York City"

there's a difference.

and Dickerman, you drive a Saturn. You're just wrong.
                You know, I brought this up today at work. Ever notice how EVERY OTHER PART OF NEW YORK is called 'Upstate' New York when not referring to the city? Some customer mentioned something and said 'Upstate New York, around Buffalo'....I was thinking...what the FUCK, that's on the other side of the fucking state.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I was stuck behind all these toyotas yesterdays in pa. They would drive slow, stop on occasion all while tearing up dirt trails and running over rocks. There is no repeat for fellow drivers here in joliet pa
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

I was specifically referring to Long Island.

I apologize for any confusion.

-------

And the saturn comment would only be effective if I didn't love that freaking car... At least while my BMW and Subaru are in the shop.
                    Last edited by Riot; 10-02-2011, 11:54 AM.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I was specifically referring to Long Island.

I apologize for any confusion.

-------

And the saturn comment would only be effective if I didn't love that freaking car... At least while my BMW and Subaru are in the shop.

Better than a Porsche.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Go back to Google+

These are not opinions.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                        X