aliens probed my husband

blame obama. freedoms of our forefathers = gone
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I hope other states don't follow their example. Even if it really is ecologically friendly and is going to magically make a huge impact on the environment, I don't care. I will be really disappointed if variety is taken away from vehicle color. We'll all end up driving white cars in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
        blame obama. freedoms of our forefathers = gone
        X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch View Post
          I hope other states don't follow their example. Even if it really is ecologically friendly and is going to magically make a huge impact on the environment, I don't care. I will be really disappointed if variety is taken away from vehicle color. We'll all end up driving white cars in the end.

other states will be affected by this. less dark colors will be produced because they can't be sold in one of the most populated states in the country
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
            other states will be affected by this. less dark colors will be produced because they can't be sold in one of the most populated states in the country
            I agree. Freaking lame.

Comment

I dont see this being an issue outside of CA as far as laws go but as stated manufacturers will produce less black cars as a result. We love you CARB
              99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

This is a piece of legislation that I have been fighting to get enacted for years. Former Vice President Al Gore, CA state Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and myself have been working on this together. IMHO, this is a great way to show that we Californians really do care about the environment. It is common knowledge that black items convert more light energy into radiant heat, thusly increasing the global temperatures. If we can get rid of all black cars in CA, then maybe the rest of the world will follow. I would appreciate it if your forum would stop bashing other peoples ideas, when it's obvious you really have no clue about life outside New England.
                Save lives; Please keep your Jeep stock

Comment

that's racist
                  87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

"It is common knowledge that black items convert more light energy into radiant heat, thusly increasing the global temperatures."
                    That isn't even the reason for the proposed bill, it is because the AC has to work more to keep the passenger comfortable, resulting in more emissions in the end. Maybe you should learn to read a little bit before coming around these parts and bashing us.
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Originally posted by Scottmc01 View Post
                      that's racist

Comment

remind me not to drive to california
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

how is one state so fucking awesome yet so full of fail at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            how is one state so fucking awesome yet so full of fail at the same time
                            I'll come back to this later and edit to answer your question (no time right now).
                            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                            My "Bucket" Build
                            MilitaryJeepers.com
                            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
                              I'll come back to this later and edit to answer your question (no time right now).
                              lol i'll be waiting

Comment

Working...
                              X