Listen to Jerry Bransford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to Jerry Bransford

highly considering ordering a mass amout of these and becoming a vendor on every forum.

Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

This is quite honestly the best idea I have seen in all my years.
        If I didn't know you were being sarcastic (judging from your comments about my thoughtful attempt to educate you), I would have said that you were too smart for the SiS Offroad forums. Sadly though, I understand that you mean it as a joke, even though I cannot for the life of me understand how me or my advice could be taken so lightly.

If you really do try to sell these shirts, I do expect a percentage to go to a fund for children that have been severely injured by modified jeeps. It is the least your kind of jeep community can do. Otherwise I will be speaking to my lawyers about the use of my name. This isn't the first time someone for SiS Offroad tried to put my name or likeness on a product for their own gains.
        Save lives; Please keep your Jeep stock

Comment

Originally posted by JerryBransford View Post
          If I didn't know you were being sarcastic (judging from your comments about my thoughtful attempt to educate you), I would have said that you were too smart for the SiS Offroad forums. Sadly though, I understand that you mean it as a joke, even though I cannot for the life of me understand how me or my advice could be taken so lightly.

If you really do try to sell these shirts, I do expect a percentage to go to a fund for children that have been severely injured by modified jeeps. It is the least your kind of jeep community can do. Otherwise I will be speaking to my lawyers about the use of my name. This isn't the first time someone for SiS Offroad tried to put my name or likeness on a product for their own gains.
          This is by no means a joke. These will be a non profit product in support of listening to trolling smug californian self proclaimed know it alls like yourself. Thus obviously making the world a safer place for all children of modified jeep owners

Hopefully you have your name under a copyright, otherwise I hope your ready to make more of a fool out of yourself than you already have with that lawer comment

You monitering what everyone says and does on all the forums and adding your nonsense filled opinions makes you nothing more than a fucking loser.

So will you be the first to order?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryBransford View Post

This is by no means a joke. These will be a non profit product in support of listening to trolling smug californian self proclaimed know it alls like yourself. Thus obviously making the world a safer place for all children of modified jeep owners

Hopefully you have your name under a copyright, otherwise I hope your ready to make more of a fool out of yourself than you already have with that lawer comment

You monitering what everyone says and does on all the forums and adding your nonsense filled opinions makes you nothing more than a fucking loser.

So will you be the first to order?

Comment

Double post man.
              Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
              My "Bucket" Build
              MilitaryJeepers.com
              ‚——P--;===±--= <-
              !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X