Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    2400 bucks
    totally worth it. That is fucking awesome, of course that he is okay is awesome as well, Think of the awesome story he has now.
    "I rolled my jeep the other day dude it was epic"
    "Yeah....well I rolled my rig 8 times down a 200 foot drop and had to get airlifted back to camp, and I'm here to tell you about it........bitch"
    I would definitely pay $2400 to have a chopper fly me home from a day of wheeling, if I had the opportunity of course.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
      you should listen to your own advice
      Go suck a dick tool, your rig is a piece of shit

Comment

That was nuts... I cant believe no one would have filmed him attempting that trail... =\
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          That was nuts... I cant believe no one would have filmed him attempting that trail... =\
          i wish there was video after knowing he was ok i wanted to see what happened.
          Originally posted by bigvag1993 View Post
          Go suck a dick tool, your rig is a piece of shit
          Which one?
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i wish there was video after knowing he was ok i wanted to see what happened.

Which one?
            your xj thats currently on its side in your avatar, junk

Comment

1sr that XJ on it's side is not his, 2 you should wish your F150 would be so cool as to do a flop.

Comment

Really what do you do with you huge f150, bigvag. I know a couple guys who cruse around in their huge diesel trucks with 40's and shit. But, they just hit the same mud puddle in the back of some construction site again and again, not really wheelin them, just riding around. What do you do with yours? Where do you wheel? What kind of terrain?

In that picture with the flopped xj, your truck wouldn't have been able to even fit through there, it would of hit the tree head on.

Comment

your xj thats currently on its side in your avatar, junk
                  the one in my avatar is the shop i work fors. its on bigger axles than your truck will ever see and build to the nines. i would stop insulting on shit you dont know.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                    1sr that XJ on it's side is not his, 2 you should wish your F150 would be so cool as to do a flop.
                    yeah man, sure do wish i could smash up my rig

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                    Really what do you do with you huge f150, bigvag. I know a couple guys who cruse around in their huge diesel trucks with 40's and shit. But, they just hit the same mud puddle in the back of some construction site again and again, not really wheelin them, just riding around. What do you do with yours? Where do you wheel? What kind of terrain?

In that picture with the flopped xj, your truck wouldn't have been able to even fit through there, it would of hit the tree head on.
                    So many questions. Since I drive a full size truck its tough to manuver around the woods and shit so i tend to stick to more open terrain, hill climbs logs etc etc. satisfied cocksucker?

the one in my avatar is the shop i work fors. its on bigger axles than your truck will ever see and build to the nines. i would stop insulting on shit you dont know.
                    way to treat other peoples property with respect assbang, and hold off on the lecture considering you dont know cubic inch to liter or how to write in general. a fucking cambodian immigrant has a better understanding of the written english language than you do

Comment

way to treat other peoples property with respect assbang, and hold off on the lecture considering you dont know cubic inch to liter or how to write in general. a fucking cambodian immigrant has a better understanding of the written english language than you do
                      ya and guess who is fixing it ME. thats right if i break things i fix them. unlike you you broke our reltaionship and you dont even want to try and fix it. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

ya and guess who is fixing it ME. thats right if i break things i fix them. unlike you you broke our reltaionship and you dont even want to try and fix it. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN
                        Oh right, you must be the shop bitch

you're a fucking doofus

Comment

If I was I would still be hire up on the employment food chain
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

If I had an f150 I would drive it up your cornhole

Comment

oh he is banned again
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

If I was I would still be hire up on the employment food chain
                                Not for nothing diz, but its "higher"

I just dont want you to be compared to a cambodian immigrant again

Comment

Working...
                                X