Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Jeep GO!

THANKS!
    Last edited by link0demons; 08-17-2011, 04:19 AM.

Welcome. Sounds like a dodge problems not Jeep problems to me I have no idea what your problems in Alaska are in terms of getting a new one or parts but I would say around here you can pick up a running one for $600 and that is no question what I would if I were in your situation.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

well, we have internet, that is how we get most of our stuff here... I believe the asking price for this truck was $300, my father says he still hasnt paid for it. (free truck?!)
      I have to say, Jeep is my new favorite; hands down! i can go down the list of stuff i've broke, or things that have happened to me, and that truck has kept on rolling... I plan to post pictures of the truck and what not in the next 24 hours... just thought i would get the text speal out about how awesome i think this jeep is, even if it is "terminally ill"

Comment

Im not reading all that shit.

Comment

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Ted's Cousin?
            89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
            95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
            97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
            If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
              Ted's Cousin?
              This Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                This Ted?

Weird Al?
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Holy first post Batman!!
                  -Tim

Comment

that had to be the stupidest fucking thing ive ever read on the internet, and ive been on jeepforum. we are all dumber for having read that, i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

oh thats right fuckers, im back, BAN OVERRRRRRRRR

Comment

Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiit its gettin maaaaad brick in here on my chatterin hammer finger styley posts grammar dramatica

I was busy enjoying a timeshare in my Creedmore flight deck amusement park and was unable to wheel or blow up this SiS board like I usually do....

Cmon ma nizzle Wadely!

I am from a slightly deeper gene pool than either that dude sketched or that drippy grammar marathon sentence post

Boooooyaawww

Mucho Loco 4eva kiiiiiid!

I'm 6 weld nuts from droppin the hammer on ur one ton caboose!

I know,,,,, I front so hard in here its just not right LOL
                        '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                        '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                        '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                        '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Working...
                        X