Republican Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Debate

I'll start by saying I'm an independent and vote for the best person regardless of the party but......

all of these people are fucking retarded, Ron Paul is actually starting to look good, if he didn't present himself as such a nut I'd vote for him, looks like it's Nader again in 2012, but the world will end anyways

it would be fun to say President Anal froth though, just saying
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

alright i'm fucking hammered.... so here i gucking go.

How th e fuck is this a republican debate???

you just said you hate both parties and mentioned candidates for technically neither party. Ron Paul is no fucking republican, he is a libertarian through and throught. as far as his agenda and views go.

It honestly amazes me that the party allows him to keep that affiliation and he keeps it as well.

Ralph Nader is a fucking idiot.

Ron Paul only gets alittle le-way because i side with him on small federal goverenment and retarded spending cuts. State governmnets give the people a much larger voice, so naturally i believe that it is not only the right, but the priveledge of the state governments to effectively be "larger" and have more say in lives of their citizens.

Aside from any reasons that i like him, he still is a fucking moron. He is so gungho retard mode that nobody other than a super conservative libertarian would even consider voting for him.

Is it so god damn hard to find an honest american citizen with values and moral fortitute to be the governing voice of this people??? It blows my mind the fucking dumbasses that run for office. I would vote for a fucking blue collar working man any day. You don't have to be smart to be a politician, god we have enough evidence of that, you just need to care about the people you represent and make the choices that you believe they would make, to benefit their personal interest. not the interest of P.A.C.'s, lobbys, corporations, small interest groups; but the interest of us. The American people, those that still believe in the pursuit of happiness.

So to your statement..... go do some reading, then do some thinking, make a comment on "good" candiates or "bad" parties. But remember this..... they are only there because WE, the people, put them there.

AMURICA
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Wow that was an awesome hammered rant an I have to say I agree with a good percent if not all of it. I feel like I am picking the best kid off the short bus when I put down my vote these days for really anything more than my town's government.
        Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
        93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
        Eric

Comment

You make my insides cry sometimes.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            alright i'm fucking hammered.... so here i gucking go.

How th e fuck is this a republican debate???

you just said you hate both parties and mentioned candidates for technically neither party. Ron Paul is no fucking republican, he is a libertarian through and throught. as far as his agenda and views go.

It honestly amazes me that the party allows him to keep that affiliation and he keeps it as well.

Ralph Nader is a fucking idiot.

Ron Paul only gets alittle le-way because i side with him on small federal goverenment and retarded spending cuts. State governmnets give the people a much larger voice, so naturally i believe that it is not only the right, but the priveledge of the state governments to effectively be "larger" and have more say in lives of their citizens.

Aside from any reasons that i like him, he still is a fucking moron. He is so gungho retard mode that nobody other than a super conservative libertarian would even consider voting for him.

Is it so god damn hard to find an honest american citizen with values and moral fortitute to be the governing voice of this people??? It blows my mind the fucking dumbasses that run for office. I would vote for a fucking blue collar working man any day. You don't have to be smart to be a politician, god we have enough evidence of that, you just need to care about the people you represent and make the choices that you believe they would make, to benefit their personal interest. not the interest of P.A.C.'s, lobbys, corporations, small interest groups; but the interest of us. The American people, those that still believe in the pursuit of happiness.

So to your statement..... go do some reading, then do some thinking, make a comment on "good" candiates or "bad" parties. But remember this..... they are only there because WE, the people, put them there.

AMURICA
            -never said I hated either party
            -you agree with me that at least Ron Paul is retarded
            -I have done more than my share of research and if you would do the same you would see what Ralph Nader has done for the american PEOPLE, not businesses
            -technically it was supposed to be a "caucus" but they, as always, turned it into a shit flinging debate on records they will deny ever having

now that you are sober, please re-read what I wrote and make a sensible reply
            1992 xj Briarwood
            Welded front and rear
            13' LED roof lights
            Disco ball
            Truck nuts
            Spinners

Comment

Ron Paul is a libertarian without any doubt, and just to stir up the pot, when I was following him in 2008, I thought he was the right choice.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                Ron Paul is a libertarian without any doubt, and just to stir up the pot, when I was following him in 2008, I thought he was the right choice.
                so do i.

and hpmvt-whatever, i re-read what you posted, and still like my response. because your original post was nothing more than a statement......

how the fuck is it a republican debate? there isn't even a debate being presented. you just posted your views on ron paul and nader. there was no thought put into this at all, was there.

/ end stupid thread
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

All parties are absolutely worthless in recent years.

-Zullo for president-
                  Last edited by YJCrawler19; 08-13-2011, 01:03 AM.
                  -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                    so do i.

how the fuck is it a republican debate? there isn't even a debate being presented. you just posted your views on ron paul and nader. there was no thought put into this at all, was there.

/ end stupid thread
                    dude he's talking about the republican debate that happened on thursday. And this thread is in response to that. The thread itself is not the debate.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      dude he's talking about the republican debate that happened on thursday. And this thread is in response to that. The thread itself is not the debate.
                      Basic reading comprehension skills FTW, at least someone else here pays attention to whats going on
                      1992 xj Briarwood
                      Welded front and rear
                      13' LED roof lights
                      Disco ball
                      Truck nuts
                      Spinners

Comment

I've lost complete faith in the party system of thus country
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          I've lost complete faith in the party system of thus country

it makes ZERO sense when a presidential candidate who doesnt even get the popular vote can still become president of the united states.....
                          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Working...
                          X