No announcement yet.

Its been fun Guys and Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait. you are selling your jeep to get out of debt and what not to then drop 17k on another jeep? i would go for a wj as they can be had for a lot less.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      wait. you are selling your jeep to get out of debt and what not to then drop 17k on another jeep? i would go for a wj as they can be had for a lot less.
      This is a very valid point. I understand that you don't want to keep spending money on your current Jeep but it does seem like it defeats the purpose of getting rid of it to clear debt up just to take a big loan again. I know the feeling very well of having a non-wheeled Jeep but I also know that I have too much money invested in it to just give up on it. I also like not having to worry about car payments each month.

Personally, I'd find it scary with the current economy having the pressure of a $250+ car payment when there is always the risk of being out of work and still being stuck with that. I would have gotten rid of my Jeep a few years ago but I just like having to only worry about throwing money at insurance, gas and basic maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
        I like not having to worry about car payments each month.
        FTW

I've never had to deal w/ car paymintz.
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Not selling jeep to get out of debt selling jeep to get out of wheeling and get in to a reliable vehicle that will be good for a future family and for longevity. I really dont wheel that much and i am tired of turning wrenches.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Might look in to this one, a year older, and about 4 grand less and less on insurance too being a year older.

http://usedcars.kbb.com/fyc_b/vdp.js...8000&cardist=3
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
            X