Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story Time: Our Encounter with a Chinese JBT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Time: Our Encounter with a Chinese JBT.

Well, the ride home was going rather uneventful, I started to doze off so Dizzy took the wheel while I caught some shut eye cause I was tired and had a lot on my mind, but all would not be so easy.

There was a massive three car pileup on 80 East so traffic came to a crawl. Well, right then my Jeep died. Alternator, Battery, whatever, Spark was weak, voltmeter on the dash was Dead and the headlights were barely on. The engine stayed running for another 5 minutes then just Died.

Well, since the New Jersey state police were all over that accident like stink on shit and us just happening to break down within shouting distance of 3 destroyed vehicles, we got a Visit from your local JBT.

It started off nice and dandy, he seemed like a nice guy and started talking to Dizzy while I was calling AAA and then whilst peering into my fucking Jeep, he noticed a live 30-30 round. A single cartridge sitting in my center console.

Well, the cop proceeded to go FUCKING BONKERS. He separated Dizzy and I, told me to hang up the phone with AAA and then interrogated me about the contents of the vehicle. I showed him my license, my Connecticut State pistol permit and all that fun stuff, angrily asked if I was a criminal or had a warrant for my arrest or any of that happy horseshit.

So he went into his car and ran the info I'm sure, or just sat there giggling to himself as Dizzy and I were wondering if the cuffs were going on but eventually came back out. He threw the pistol permit, my driver's license into the vehicle along with the single 30-30 bullet into my car and then told me that if he ever saw me in the state of New Jersey again I'd be in 'BIG TWOUBLE'.

But right there was THE BEST PART. I couldn't hear this guy in general because we were standing on the side of a busy interstate, but he had this 'off the boat' Chinese accent. I had to ask him numerous times to repeat himself because I could not for the life of me figure out what he was trying to say sometimes. I guess you had to be there, but when he yelled "I AWEADY CAHWED TWIPPAH A" over the intercom, it took every ounce of me not to laugh in that dire situation. I took the guy seriously until he said that.

Not going to lie, at the time we were terrified cause this guy was PISSED, but looking back on it now, without a ticket and a stern warning, it was funny as fuck. That guy went from Zero to fucking JBT in 2 seconds flat over a single 30-30 round.

I guess I'll be applying for my NJ state weapons permit.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

nj sucks, glad you didnt get into any shit
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

could be worse.... could have been this guy:

(audio only because this guy tape records everything when open carrying)

part1
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vUYeJXSrA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vUYeJXSrA[/ame]

part2
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igt-vp7VF0E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igt-vp7VF0E[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad it turned out alright in the end.
      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
      My "Bucket" Build
      MilitaryJeepers.com
      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

glad everything worked out, but I could see that being rather funny!

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
          could be worse.... could have been this guy:

(audio only because this guy tape records everything when open carrying)

part1
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vUYeJXSrA

part2
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igt-vp7VF0E

------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad it turned out alright in the end.
          Honestly, when you open carry, it's almost like you are asking to get your fucking balls busted.
          sigpic

Comment

Lil pharocca can you inform me as to what a JBT is??
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
              Lil pharocca can you inform me as to what a JBT is??
              Jack Booted Thug.
              sigpic

Comment

I was definitely worried about getting searched and a mug shot with thay chicks number on my chest
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                  I was definitely worried about getting searched and a mug shot with thay chicks number on my chest

I can see it now... "Where you get numba fwom?"
                  sigpic

Comment

Its illegal to have ammo in your car? Would it have been better if it was a full case sitting on the back set? You know those key chains which are the whole round, what if it was one of those? They look real enough. Sometimes it seems like there is not enough crime, that officers need to make up their own crime to keep busy.

Comment

A cop flipped shit on a friend of mine once for a box of 30/06 in his glove box. His truck got searched just because he had parked in an area that the cop had deemed suspicious. Kid had been deer hunting the day before, hence the ammo. Had no guns in the car...

Its like a soon as the see ammunition they assume something bad is going on...

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                        Its illegal to have ammo in your car? Would it have been better if it was a full case sitting on the back set? You know those key chains which are the whole round, what if it was one of those? They look real enough. Sometimes it seems like there is not enough crime, that officers need to make up their own crime to keep busy.
                        Nope, nothing I had in my vehicle was illegal, Cop just wanted to bust balls.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sooooo much bull, got pulled over this weekend also, glad you are not enprisoned
                          dirty30

Comment

Working...
                          X