Mother's Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day.

So what're you all doin on this Glorious Hallmark Holiday??

I asked my mother what she wanted to do and she said 'Nothing and don't bother me until later'.

Easy.

I may go back to bed until like 3 or so then worry about either making dinner or going out. Hurmmm...

Also, don't know how many mothers there are out there in SiS land, but happy mother's day to you. I know Nica is going to be a mother soon, so Happy soon-to-b-a Mother's Day!
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

dont forget the SIS smiley queen, Lisa!!!!
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Thanks mom

Comment

Yupp happy mother's day to all you SiS moms!!!!!!!!!!

I'm simply hanging out for now, and spending some time with the whole family later on at my grandparents.

We did most of our mother's day stuff yesterday when my dad was home. I made a feast of lobster rolls, homemade french fries, coleslaw, and butter biscuits..... lobster rolls are my mom's favorite.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Aw thanks Phil!
          ~*Nica*~
          Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

Didn't get to see my mom today unfortunately but my girlfriend and I planted a large vegetable garden at our house, it made me think of my mom. My mom is a master gardener and we always had a ton of awesome vegetables growing up. We planted potatoes, carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, onions, and basil for now... We still are going to plant some peppers and tomotos once it get warmer.
            1950 Willys Trail Rig
            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

I sat on the beach and fished for awhile
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

looked like you caught some nice things too
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Happy manual labor day
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i went to the tittie bar..... to support all the single mothers that work there. You're Welcome
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                      Happy manual labor day
                      Sounds like you got owned.

I took my mother out to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse and then went and helped Will and Ryan with Adventures in Herculining.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Sounds like you got owned.

I took my mother out to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse and then went and helped Will and Ryan with Adventures in Herculining.

nah. got her flowers and didnt wrench on my car for a day, she hates seeing parts laying around haha.

By the way, with the Hurculine, make sure to double the amount below the pedals. Trust me, I already have a bare spot beneath mine from using the clutch and brake pedal
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                        X