X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will just leave this here........

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...guy-poops-self
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

bwahahahhaha Courtney has to see that.

Comment

that hurt to watch
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

what was he even trying to do. he jus dive bombed his nuts right onto that thing. WTF????
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

wtf did he think was going to happen. what the fuck
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

ohhh im dieeingggg that was so funnyy
            -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

My favorite part is the kids in the background, I can't make out what they are yelling but I can imagine "mommy why did the fat man climb the jungle gym and poop his pant?"
              Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
              93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
              Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                wtf did he think was going to happen. what the fuck
                Seriously. I hope his testicles exploded so he never has a chance to reproduce.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Seriously. I hope his testicles exploded so he never has a chance to reproduce.
                  .....its not even like he misjudged the jump, he just slammed his nuts up into his stomach without even thinking twice
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Must be Parkouring Sadomasicist.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                    X